B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

3 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Speak for yourself, i enjoy watching all kinds of people. If you want to watch tall skinny straight female Russians only you have 20+ other apartments to switch to. Funny I don’t see you saying much over at B1 which has exactly what you want, instead you’re here…complaining sure, but you’re here….

a while ago there were two boys having sex in Sara's bathroom.. top cam and top replay .. Sara and Daytona were playing  and this was also topcam, Daytona in the shower ... topcam within a minute, I'm sure that if Daytona and Sara had real sex RLC would explode.

what people say here is clearly not what they do and think

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

a while ago there were two boys having sex in Sara's bathroom.. top cam and top replay .. Sara and Daytona were playing  and this was also topcam, Daytona in the shower ... topcam within a minute, I'm sure that if Daytona and Sara had real sex RLC would explode.

Makes sense, the complaining does come off as performative since they could just ignore it and move on to the many other apartments instead. 

3 hours ago, AntEater said:

Speak for yourself, i enjoy watching all kinds of people. If you want to watch tall skinny straight female Russians only you have 20+ other apartments to switch to. Funny I don’t see you saying much over at B1 which has exactly what you want, instead you’re here…complaining sure, but you’re here….

AssEater?

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Yeah stats don't lie but what is the actually data that triggers top cam, just the clicks? Or clicks AND continued viewing for a period of time? I often click to see what’s going on, because you can’t always tell from the thumbnail but I don’t linger. 

I don’t really care that there are gays popping in from time to time. Even Daytona as a tenant was mostly fine. I think we got used to him. 

it is happening a lot on FetLife. Over the last few months a lot of cross-dressers are appearing. Trannies that can easily fool you until the dudes wang springs out of nowhere 🤣  yowser! 

• Haha 1

My two cents,

Daytona has made little or no progress at assimilation since he arrived in Barcelona from Russia.  He remains a little boy who always dresses in little girl's clothes.

I don't know who he is trying to appeal to.

Soon after he first arrived In Barcelona, Sara and Karma decided to test his sexuality.  (This was after some stage-whispering between Sara and Karma.)  While Daytona sat on Sara's bed, Sara and Karma stripped nude and began what I would describe as a re-enactment of Nelly's and Martina's famous tryst on the floor of what is now Katarina's bedroom.  Would  Daytona join Sara and Karma?  He would not.  He seemed very conflicted at the sight of their lesbian pleasuring, and soon fled the bedroom,  first to her wardrobe area, and then to Sara's balcony.

The inference I drew from that night was that Sara did not know him well in St.  Petersburg;  otherwise, she would not have tested him in such a manner.

There is a saying 'cut to the chase', which means 'let's not waste time'.  The saying apparently originated in the silent movies era, where a chase scene marked the climax of the movie.  That describes Sara's behavior on that night. 

H.e speaks very good, almost excellent English, which indicates he studied at a university.

I have no idea how he is currently supporting himself.  Unlike other participants who use their time in Barcelona to improve their English, or Spanish, or learn another language (Martina and Russian) he did nothing of the sort while he was in B-4.  Maybe he is being supported by family in Russia.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Sara and Karma decided to test his sexuality.  (This was after some stage-whispering between Sara and Karma.) 

makes it clear once again how low Karma can go. Let her deal with her own problems, she can't even stand in the shadow of that other emo

Poor Medusa moping around and feeling a bit tearful now that lover boy has headed off back to Rome.  After he left at 14.00 she put on a brave face and had a chat with ladyboy in the kitchen, but now she's missing him already.  As for Baldy, he didn't seem too bothered about showing her much affection.  Shipped in, shagged, shipped out.

Just now, franklin said:

Poor Medusa moping around and feeling a bit tearful now that lover boy has headed off back to Rome.  After he left at 14.00 she put on a brave face and had a chat with ladyboy in the kitchen, but now she's mussing him already.  As for Baldy, he didn't seem too bothered about showing her much affection.  Shipped in, shagged, shipped out.

This doesn't only happen with her boyfriend, there are more boyfriends who come to see how their source of money and investment is doing and then quickly leave again.