B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

54 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

For Sara, Karma and the unnecessary Katarina, it's high time to remove them.

agreed, I saw Mrs. Weeping Willow languishing away behind her laptop in passing, but where is Kat, she should be back (staying away is also allowed..), Sara isn't really doing anything wrong at the moment, but I understand she's leaving for Mass.

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

agreed, I saw Mrs. Weeping Willow languishing away behind her laptop in passing, but where is Kat, she should be back (staying away is also allowed..), Sara isn't really doing anything wrong at the moment, but I understand she's leaving for Mass.

A mass at the Greek-Ortodox church ?

16 minutes ago, Lasse said:

A mass at the Greek-Ortodox church ?

I can't confirm it, I got an email with a translation that she's going to live with Mass outside RLC, she's supposed to have said this to Svetlana, I don't know anything else about it and I don't have a replay to check anymore

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I can't confirm it, I got an email with a translation that she will live with Mass outside RLC, she is said to have said that to Svetlana, I don't know anything more about it and I don't have a replay to verify it

Just like her talk of going to Cyprus with Massi and getting married. Don't believe anything only lies.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Noldus said:

My first PC back in 1983 was a IBM PC with 2 floppy and 64kb memory 🙂
And a 1200 bit/s modem 🙂 little later

I started out on a TRS-80 Radio Shack Tandy.  Everything saved had to be to cassette tapes. Sounded like a fax machine sending a fax when saving anything. Also had a daisy wheel printer.  🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I can't confirm it, I got an email with a translation that she's going to live with Mass outside RLC, she's supposed to have said this to Svetlana, I don't know anything else about it and I don't have a replay to check anymore

If she does it won't last long.  The money made from RLC will evaporate quite fast then she'll be begging on her hands & knees for RLC to take her back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I started out on a TRS-80 Radio Shack Tandy.  Everything saved had to be to cassette tapes. Sounded like a fax machine sending a fax when saving anything. Also had a daisy wheel printer.  🤣

My dad nagged me back in the 80s to "learn the computer"  DOS and shit was his thing.  He used to show me how he loaded programs with c\ bla bla.  I looked a that stupid shit and said fuck that...I'll wait till there is a better way.  .  I did have laptops in the early 90s...heavy as a concrete block with a rudimentary operating system.  Tape back-up  I dumped it in a storage closet at the office after a few months.  1995 things changed.  and...no I fucking hated 3.1 and refused to use it

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1