B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

Dell desktop with Windows 95, 100mb hard drive with 4mb of ram, I use Netscape Navigator 2.0

It's really fast. 😉

wow, that thing sounds like a dinosaur.  i'm surprised you can even get on the internet lol.

seriously though, have you tried using help for how to capture a screenshot?  or, have you tried using google on how to capture a screenshot using your setup?

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

wow, that thing sounds like a dinosaur.  i'm surprised you can even get on the internet lol.

seriously though, have you tried using help for how to capture a screenshot?  or, have you tried using google on how to capture a screenshot using your setup?

I was joking about my Pc but do still use trusty Windows 7.

21 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Bandicam

Powerpoint

Windows ...

Thanks Henri, I do actually know how to do all of that but not how to insert the image into the forum page, the only option I get is to post a web link

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I was joking about my Pc but do still use trusty Windows 7.

Thanks Henri, I do actually know how to do all of that but not how to insert the image into the forum page, the only option I get is to post a web link

Zupimages

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

Thanks Henri

So your hosting the image, that explains it.

I did a test which worked so I know for next time, I won't post as Admin have deleted the others.

It was removed as pictures belong in the picture topics not in the apartment discussion topics.   

• Haha 1