Leora & Paul (2024) #21

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Yesterday 

Leora giving blowjob and Paul with his hand in Leora's hair 

The BJ was pretty nice, nice change from them 69'ing in their usual position on the bed - where we cant really see Leora going to town on the cock. More lighting would have been nice, but oh well....

However the tease preceding it, was spectacular!  🥵 Atleast for me, lot of things that JJ likes to watch! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's been a while since I came here to leave my humble opinion =). But I'm back!

I have seen Leora almost every day and I have noticed that she has been spending a lot of time on the balcony, it is wonderful to see her in the summer on the balcony at home with little clothes. The only bad thing about the balcony is that the chairs are very far from the camera, it would be perfect if instead of resting her feet on the black table, she placed her feet on the wood that is below the balcony camera.

I miss the naughty leora, who walked around the house with a butt plug, who masturbated on the kitchen table, on the balcony, who put the dildo glued to the bed to masturbate. She could come back with news and she could even be inspired by other couples like Rowena and Dragomir who use camera 2 for a perfect close up of a blowjob, where she kneels and he stands.

spacer.png

The camera in Leora's bathroom is perfect for this close-up where it ends with her with her mouth open waiting for Paul to cum inside her. Or maybe on the bed facing the camera above the wardrobe (camera 11), where Paul is standing and Leora is kneeling on the bed waiting. (it doesn't hurt to dream)
In her old apartment it happened a few times, in the living room and in the guest room, but not since then = (.

I know that Paul would agree without any problems, he has shown himself to be open to new things, I bet that if he were to propose he would agree =).

In the end, I hope to have the naughty Leora back!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Voodooox said:

It's been a while since I came here to leave my humble opinion =). But I'm back!

I have seen Leora almost every day and I have noticed that she has been spending a lot of time on the balcony, it is wonderful to see her in the summer on the balcony at home with little clothes. The only bad thing about the balcony is that the chairs are very far from the camera, it would be perfect if instead of resting her feet on the black table, she placed her feet on the wood that is below the balcony camera.

I miss the naughty leora, who walked around the house with a butt plug, who masturbated on the kitchen table, on the balcony, who put the dildo glued to the bed to masturbate. She could come back with news and she could even be inspired by other couples like Rowena and Dragomir who use camera 2 for a perfect close up of a blowjob, where she kneels and he stands.

spacer.png

The camera in Leora's bathroom is perfect for this close-up where it ends with her with her mouth open waiting for Paul to cum inside her. Or maybe on the bed facing the camera above the wardrobe (camera 11), where Paul is standing and Leora is kneeling on the bed waiting. (it doesn't hurt to dream)
In her old apartment it happened a few times, in the living room and in the guest room, but not since then = (.

I know that Paul would agree without any problems, he has shown himself to be open to new things, I bet that if he were to propose he would agree =).

Yes On Camera 7 - 10

1 hour ago, Voodooox said:

spacer.png

Paul proposing.   Never Gonna Happen GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a une heure, concour10 a dit :

Paul mange comme un cochon.

Bonsoir concour10 ; 

Paul ne sait pas manger correctement comme les humains ,Leora devrait le servir dans la gamelle a chien !

• Like 1
  • Confused 1