Caroline & Park (2024) #8

29 minutes ago, Lasse said:

My small brain tells me that Carro is waiting at Frisky's for Park to move out and then maybe Frisky moves in (?). And I belive it is Park who wants to separate understandably because he is jealous. Rejecting Carro like this is one sign!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Are you an alias for Philo or Peking?

45 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Seriously, this forum is an unending source of amazement. I'm starting to understand how flat-earther's brain function now.

And the sun circles around the earth !!

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

For what I wrote July18 ( page 6) I was ridiculed ! That's OK by me but my fantasies do sometimes become reality. Not at all always but still......

At least you know what they are 🙂 

And I was referencing what you said 3 hours ago.

On 7/20/2024 at 9:18 AM, itohkata said:

I still doesn't believe this is clickbait. But if it is, there is one easy way of voiding their evil scheme towards the so nice viewers : do not give them any kind of attention : don't watch them, don't watch the replays, and especially, don't comment on the forums here. If this is clickbait, I'm sure they are using what is being said here to refine their evil plans.

Be smarter, keep quiet!

I like that advice!

• Upvote 1

I’m  getting the feeling that tonight is the night that we have all been waiting to see…but sadly, we’re in the same boat with Park…we.can only imagine .

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Turm said:

She packed a lot of bottles of booze or something in her suitcase, so that tells me that she isn't going to fly.

When I was living in Paris the eastern European girls would pack liquor and makeup to take home to family and friends because both were very expensive in the homeland. They took either the train or bus because customs in a lot of the EU countries is very lax...especially when it comes to young women traveling alone...

• Like 1