Caroline & Park (2024) #8

On 9/23/2024 at 8:02 AM, Brokk! said:

I am the only one who's pretty tired of this Caroline and Frisky situation? Every night that they are together it's always the same thing. For months now, Frisky has been coming to Caroline just to give her pussy a rub and nothing else.

Check the date, month end almost...Caro just getting the RP's in to generate that extra income for her and Park. This clickbait might be entertaining for her fanboys but there is nothing genuine about it at all and I have seen Caro smile a million times when she is with her longterm partner Park.  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Check the date, month end almost...Caro just getting the RP's in to generate that extra income for her and Park. This clickbait might be entertaining for her fanboys but there is nothing genuine about it at all and I have seen Caro smile a million times when she is with her longterm partner Park.  

Plus the fact they make it free cam, shows how much faith even rlc have in them. They don't even bother charging for it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1