Caroline & Park (2024) #8

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Nobody is here to argue, but some of us (me) would like to know how you come to the conclusion by 'wondering' if Caroline paid for it. I don't quite understand the link.  

Quite simply that when you visit someone, the hostess/host usually bears the expense rather than the guest.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Quite simply that when you visit someone, the hostess/host usually bears the expense rather than the guest.

Yea may be over drinks and meals but tattoo's...strange thing to pay for being the host. Next time I visit a close friend of mine I really hope they offer to pay for my tattoo rather than just offering some food and drink. 

• Haha 1

The real question that is not being asked is who the fuck was the first girl to be tattooed and why she came to the Caroline and Park apartment to have it done? Why did she leave and why was the tattoo artist prepared to stay overnight ? Why is her luggage hiding behind the end of the sofa (from which she has made a change of clothing)?

• Haha 1

The replay will show that when Frisky first presented herself for the tattoo that Caroline seemed involved in the decision making. She pulled her chair next to Frisky and even held her hand during the initial moments.

• Haha 1

In further response to the question of why I think Caroline may have paid for Friskys tattoo: A friend tells me that women who are deeply involved with each other sexually often find ways to privately represent their relationship to the world. Jewelry, paintings, tattoos, etc, are often exchanged with their secret meanings.

• Haha 1

Because of the length of time that the new guest are spending with Caroline and Park, I’m willing to hazard a guess that they (Tattoo Artist and Subject) are auditioning for an RLC apartment.

• Haha 1

Oh man some people's minds are fried lmfao...paid for the tattoo, now fuck me clothing. what in FUCKS name goes through some people's minds...really, REALLY. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Someone said this earlier ayI and I agree .Since Frisky does not want to eat pussy on camera then perhaps we can bring in someone who will do it gladly: Enter Tattoo Girl .

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, philo said:

Someone said this earlier ayI and I agree .Since Frisky does not want to eat pussy on camera then perhaps we can bring in someone who will do it gladly: Enter Tattoo Girl .

Frisky did eat Caroline out on cam 😛And Caroline has eaten Frisky out on cam😛

Edited by johnny0692
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, philo said:

The Tattoo Girl is quite fuckable and she has dressed to reveal her best assets…her tits. I’m surprised that no one is paying attention.

My sub ran out yesterday.  So I am not the "keen observer" I once was. 🤣

Where did Frisky get her tattoo applied and what was it?  I'm thinking it's a middle finger to the RLC subscriber.

16 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Oh man some people's minds are fried lmfao...paid for the tattoo, now fuck me clothing. what in FUCKS name goes through some people's minds...really, REALLY. 

He lives in fantasy land

• Upvote 1