Masha - (2024) #8

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:

He saw thhe shit show and said "fuck i need a cigarette"😄

He, was a woman lol...but still, a paramedic smoking indoors whilst on a job lol. 

• Haha 1

RLC email...Thank you for your concern, we are working with those involved and investigating the issue. Meanwhile several hours have been wiped from RP with different end points over different cameras. 

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

RLC email...Thank you for your concern, we are working with those involved and investigating the issue. Meanwhile several hours have been wiped from RP with different end points over different cameras. 

They can only do with their priceless Masha, they must clean the apartment

8 hours ago, Manco said:

The police showed up and invited Marsha to go with them let’s see how this story ends

No surprise. She's lost it completely. She needs to go for her own sanity.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Come on RLC get on the fucking ball.  Shut this apartment down.  

They won't do shit. Best thing for her is getting sectioned.

51 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I wonder how many times this will have to happen until she seeks help. Unless she thinks that living a life like Britney does is a good thing. 

The problem is that she doesn't have a father behind her and I don't think her mother can take on the responsibility of being close to her. And hearing what a friend of hers said last night, it's Masha who doesn't want anyone's help. As I was saying, it's a very bad situation for everyone. For Masha herself, her friendships and for RLC

• Upvote 3

Just now, ludaka24 said:

They can only do with their priceless Masha, they must clean the apartment

I like Masha, but since she split with Elvis her life has got WORSE and Shaq seems to trigger her far more than Elvis did. RLC needs to understand that this girl's life and apartment is no longer entertainment, it's disturbing and it's not right for us viewers to witness the decline in someone's already messed up life who is likely to not see her 35th birthday. By allowing this apartment to remain in the project with the same tenant fuels her condition even further and deeper. They need to be held accountable for Masha's wellbeing and they seriously need to consider an end point in her participation in the project which later this year I believe she said reaches 10 years, unless I mis-heard her saying it's next year...but still. She is in a bad place mentally and it's not going to suddenly improve just because of RLC and having fanboys and viewers. Not even a new puppy has calmed her down. Masha has her haterboys and fanboys, but seeing a young woman's health decline on such a stage/platform is absolutely not acceptable...nor is it helpful, to anyone. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Il problema è che non ha un padre alle spalle e non credo che sua madre possa assumersi la responsabilità di starle vicino. E sentendo cosa ha detto ieri sera una sua amica, è Masha che non vuole l'aiuto di nessuno. Come dicevo, è una situazione molto brutta per tutti. Per Masha stessa, le sue amicizie e per RLC

Da quello che so’, anche la madre ha problemi di alcolismo

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The problem is that she doesn't have a father behind her and I don't think her mother can take on the responsibility of being close to her. And hearing what a friend of hers said last night, it's Masha who doesn't want anyone's help. As I was saying, it's a very bad situation for everyone. For Masha herself, her friendships and for RLC

She's a grown up woman, the time that her parents to guide her and teach her how to be an adult has passed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Jonno said:

No surprise. She's lost it completely. She needs to go for her own sanity.

The police showed up after the stray girl left with her stuff after Masha half headbutted her, I's say she grassed her up lol. Then Masha returned some time later with a paramedic who did some checks on her then lit a fucking cigarette which was mad as fuck lol.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I like Masha, but since she split with Elvis her life has got WORSE and Shaq seems to trigger her far more than Elvis did. RLC needs to understand that this girl's life and apartment is no longer entertainment, it's disturbing and it's not right for us viewers to witness the decline in someone's already messed up life who is likely to not see her 35th birthday. By allowing this apartment to remain in the project with the same tenant fuels her condition even further and deeper. They need to be held accountable for Masha's wellbeing and they seriously need to consider an end point in her participation in the project which later this year I believe she said reaches 10 years, unless I mis-heard her saying it's next year...but still. She is in a bad place mentally and it's not going to suddenly improve just because of RLC and having fanboys and viewers. Not even a new puppy has calmed her down. Masha has her haterboys and fanboys, but seeing a young woman's health decline on such a stage/platform is absolutely not acceptable...nor is it helpful, to anyone. 

I honestly never liked Masha but last night...it was really absurd and sad. You could see from the faces of her friends that there was a heavy air and they were not at ease, people crying, people arguing with other people about bullshit, people trying to play some music to calm things down, everything happened last night.