Masha - (2024) #8

57 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

What in FUCKS name...Big Booty Judy there, the suction cup therapy lady there, 1 half of Wayans Brothers there, 2 cleaners, the stray girl still there and whilst all this goes on, Masha in the bedroom having a breakdown speaking in her motherland language on cellphone holding the puppy whilst Shaq asleep beside her @13:20 onwards.  

So a normal day at Masha's 😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mikeeej4 said:

de puppy wordt nooit uit gelaten ze moeten dit appartement snel sluiten

Depends on the age of the puppy before it can be let out for walks I think. 

It appeared Masha hooked up with Wayan’s bro yesterday, but I didn’t see the entire thing because I had to hop off. Masha in bed with both of them. Now stray girl is getting a massage. Instead of sister wives, it’s like a brother husbands situation. Do any of these people work? Masha running a halfway house. 😅

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

What in FUCKS name...Big Booty Judy there, the suction cup therapy lady there, 1 half of Wayans Brothers there, 2 cleaners, the stray girl still there and whilst all this goes on, Masha in the bedroom having a breakdown speaking in her motherland language on cellphone holding the puppy whilst Shaq asleep beside her @13:20 onwards.  

Now it's hard to understand who manages the apartment. Not Masha anymore, that's for sure.

11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Now it's hard to understand who manages the apartment. Not Masha anymore, that's for sure.

I know right, this is beyond anything RLC has ever had and seen. Can you imagine this all happening if Sasha was still in a relationship with her...JFC lol.