B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Waouh, j'ai entendu dire qu'ils étaient assez vicieux. Mais un sanglier en liberté dans la villa serait une super vidéo ! 🐗

nous avons deja eut un loup c'est bon comme sa assez de bestioles a quatres pattes 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I think most participants on RLC are there as a way of escape from their corrupt motherland if you are Russian and to get away from war and conflict if you are Ukrainian. 

Sooner or later they'll have to return home regardless if there is a war going on or not.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe because it's about Karma and not Kat, give it up...she's not worth all your worries

No girl there is worth the worry.  No one here will ever get close enough to sniff their pussies.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No girl there is worth the worry.  No one here will ever get close enough to sniff their pussies.  :biggrin:

No girl is worth the bullying that Karma is the subject of !!! ( Not even Masha )The sniffing is your own problem.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Those two plates with some kind of food have been there since the party. To me it looks like salmon. Being uncovered in room temperature it must be smelly and potential lethal !

13 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Those two plates with some kind of food have been there since the party. To me it looks like salmon. Being uncovered in room temperature it must be smelly and potential lethal !

Potential poison for cat, birds and the other animals who visit the house.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Sooner or later they'll have to return home regardless if there is a war going on or not.

Western Europe is full of russians and ukrainians. Whatever their legal status may be now, not everybody will have to go home again.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, the vatican observer said:

Western Europe is full of russians and ukrainians. Whatever their legal status may be now, not everybody will have to go home again.

I have 1200 at my work and see them daily, they are learning our language so I don't think they will go back

(education center)