B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

Just now, Ash1 said:

Most of the tenants in the couples, singles, and roommates apartments were already living in their respective countries before they joined RLC and before the war began.  At least half of the the "on vacation" tenants were already living in Spain before they joined RLC and before the war, and three were living in Italy.  Nelly and Bogdan were tenants while living in Russia and only moved to Spain because the Russian apartments closed.

Paul would still be in Russia had Putin not been looking for cannon fodder to send to Ukraine, and it's likely Adeline and Markus also moved out of Russia to keep Markus out of the conflict.  Maybe Madison would still be in Ukraine if not for the war, or maybe she would have joined anyway.  Other than that, I don't see escaping Russia or the war being a factor for any of the other tenants participation on RLC.

Key words I used were 'I think'...so I was not actually confirming any relocating to another country as a fact behind the reasons why they relocated. I was merely speculating like what you have just done. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

So I am happily chatting to others on here, not trying to insult anyone and here you are you log in and you attack me straight away. Honestly have a word with yourself and grow up you silly little parasite. Nobody is interested in reading you pointless and stupid comments constantly attacking others. You need to walk back to the mental hospital you escaped from my love. You are nothing but a troll with nothing valuable to say here. Worry about yourself and not others.  

Not trying to insult anyone? 😂 

As far as I know, you've had one account permanently banned from posting for insulting and abusing other members (https://camcaps.net/profile/75031-youbunchofplums/), your current account has been temporarily banned at least once for insulting other members, and any time I see StnCld post "knock it off you two", 9 times out of 10 you're one of the two involved.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 10

Just now, Ash1 said:

Not trying to insult anyone? 😂 

As far as I know, you've had one account permanently banned from posting for insulting and abusing other members (https://camcaps.net/profile/75031-youbunchofplums/), your current account has been temporarily banned at least once for insulting other members, and any time I see StnCld post "knock it off you two", 9 times out of 10 you're one of the two involved.

Lmfao and it concerns you because??? Lmfao you are just butthurt because I disagreed with the BS reply you sent me about tenants relocating. 

• Confused 2

20 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lmfao and it concerns you because??? Lmfao you are just butthurt because I disagreed with the BS reply you sent me about tenants relocating. 

No, he's just trying to say that you've made it onto an exclusive list of users at risk of being permanently banned.

• Upvote 12

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

No, he's just trying to say that you've made it onto an exclusive list of users at risk of being permanently banned.

Anyone that gets a warning is at risk of a ban yes of course, you do realise this is my second profile because my other one was banned forever because I went places I should have avoided. I am much more calmer now than I was several months ago, and I have learnt to ignore dirt and trolls who like to bring the past up because they have nothing better to do lol. I feel sorry for them having to do this as it doesn't affect my current profile, only my actions now will affect it and so far everything appears to me to be fine.   

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Troy said:

I was looking at replays from july 2, in Kat's room bed #1. Because there's nothing else going on RLC. Listen to Vesna's conversation with her clients, now I know there's sex workers on RLC. But I thought tthat they would be a little bit more discreet? Vesna mentions that someone has her set up for certain dates to be with other people. But she's telling her Client the days that they're going to be available. She also mentioned that she can get as many girls as you want.....Wow Vesna dragging Kat Into that world, or Kat was already into it this stuff? I give Vesna credit she's not embarrassed to be whom she is. 🙂✌️

they all come from that world, i have had PM's with translations that were about Karma in that world, that is entirely up to them, i will not pick on them because it happens outside of RL and it is none of our business what they do there

Medusa was chatting in the kitchen just now (around 20.55), Baldy / Jersey Guy on the phone.  She's getting very excited that he's coming back to stay for a while on July 25th.  Party planned for sometime during his stay.  Medusa's birthday, pehaps?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Troy said:

Oh boy, what is Karma getting into now? 🤔✌️

lmao, it's all part of their world and need for subs.  karma visiting hawk is no different than the bs of karma having some kind of fling with amalia and meerkat!

• Haha 1