B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

5 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Not trying to insult anyone? 😂 

As far as I know, you've had one account permanently banned from posting for insulting and abusing other members (https://camcaps.net/profile/75031-youbunchofplums/), your current account has been temporarily banned at least once for insulting other members, and any time I see StnCld post "knock it off you two", 9 times out of 10 you're one of the two involved.

Interesting. 

Not trying to insult anyone... Good one. 🤣

The average night on the current RLC:

1 girl home in B4.

2 girls home in B7.

1 girl home in B2.

Most of B1 home but doing nothing of interest.

Out of curiosity I checked replay for the past week or so. 11 of the 15 named GOV tenants have been gone on multi-day absences during that period. And that's not an unusual week with the current management. I have nothing against people going on trips, but at some point RLC needs to actually have people present in the apartments for there to be anything interesting to watch. That's not happening right now.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, timber said:

1 girl home in B4.

2 girls home in B7.

1 girl home in B2.

Out of curiosity I checked replay for the past week or so. 11 of the 15 named GOV tenants have been gone on multi-day absences during that period. And that's not an unusual week with the current management. I have nothing against people going on trips, but at some point RLC needs to actually have people present in the apartments for there to be anything interesting to watch. That's not happening right now.

definitely not worth the subscription cost is it

• Upvote 2

so, will tonight be the night that massimo finally nails karma?  only time will tell, if in fact the girls upon arrival spill the beans and a lucky viewer can understand them.  just remember, when it comes to karma, out of sight, out of mind.  in other words, what the viewers don't see, (which is allot) doesn't hurt them but they still pay for it lmao.

35 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so, will tonight be the night that massimo finally nails karma?  only time will tell, if in fact the girls upon arrival spill the beans and a lucky viewer can understand them.  just remember, when it comes to karma, out of sight, out of mind.  in other words, what the viewers don't see, (which is allot) doesn't hurt them but they still pay for it lmao.

I think Mass has already had her but as long as she does it off cam and I don't have to see the top cams I'm fine with it and don't care much, it could well be that she talks too much when she's home, she did that before with a client, an older man, but as long as she's having fun who cares.

30 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think Mass has already had her but as long as she does it off cam and I don't have to see the top cams I'm fine with it and don't care much, it could well be that she talks too much when she's home, she did that before with a client, an older man, but as long as she's having fun who cares.

i don't care, i was just trying to get some conversation going.  i also believe that he has already had her but without actually seeing it, it kind of goes with that old saying of;  if a tree falls in the woods and there is nobody around to see it, did it actually make a sound?  what any of these people do is their problem, not ours!

7 hours ago, franklin said:

Medusa was chatting in the kitchen just now (around 20.55), Baldy / Jersey Guy on the phone.  She's getting very excited that he's coming back to stay for a while on July 25th.  Party planned for sometime during his stay.  Medusa's birthday, pehaps?

Great!, another freaking dick in the villa's. Just what is needed. 😞

4 hours ago, timber said:

1 girl home in B4.

2 girls home in B7.

1 girl home in B2.

It's almost as if RLC is a side job, and their "primary job" takes them away for a few days / nights at a time. 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, corvette08 a dit :

Est-ce que Katarina peut simplement s'en aller... quelle putain de blague.  😒

et vesna le meme chose ?deux inutiles

• Upvote 4