B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sara and Medusa in the pool
Katarina, Vesna and the guy in the kitchen - dinner

Just checked....wasn't Medusa. It was a naked Karma putting on a show for the guy in the kitchen. 

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

No computer, the computer is still in the room. Yes, Tuesday afternoon class and then food shopping with an empty backpack and a folded black bag

her classes used to be always on thursdays if that is for sure where she was going.  you said tuesday and today is wednesday.

I have only learned about this wiki a couple of months ago , quite interesting to get some background on what I see , but do not know.

so for today history lesson---what ever happened to the twins ? "Lia and Mia" I think were the names ?  they were very pretty I remember -- not sure which house they lived in now, it was so long ago.  Before i knew what country they are all in , or how the houses are close to each other .

54 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sara and Medusa in the pool
Katarina, Vesna and the guy in the kitchen - dinner

lmao,  was this supposed to be even the slightest bit exciting for the viewers?  rlc is still the most boring site on the internet.  it was probably planned before hand at a weak attempt to make something so stupid look exciting.  it might be a little exciting if it didn't involve a bunch of adult entertainers!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, theoldman72 said:

I have only learned about this wiki a couple of months ago , quite interesting to get some background on what I see , but do not know.

so for today history lesson---what ever happened to the twins ? "Lia and Mia" I think were the names ?  they were very pretty I remember -- not sure which house they lived in now, it was so long ago.  Before i knew what country they are all in , or how the houses are close to each other .

hopefully they are gone forever, never to return!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

there is still almost 2 million people without power in southeast texas.  wonder what the rich and famous are doing, probably sipping on penis colada's i bet.

artworks-000281537024-zfyqzi-t500x500.jpg

22 minutes ago, theoldman72 said:

They currently reside in Barce regularly doing photoshoots together AND often meet with Karol.

• Upvote 1