From 1 to 6

1-Masturbation With fingers 

2-Masturbation with toys 

3-Milk on the face

4-Blowjob 

5-anal sex 

6-Sex with Mr Paul 

57 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Cette nuit, vers 4 h du matin, Leora avait exposé son cul magnifique aux yeux de tous...

En caméra gratuite...

Dunno if it was free cam, but same again around 10am.

Thong tanline coming along nicely! 😋😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not today perhaps but is she really taking advantage of the good weather on the balcony?

Like everything else she is flattering to deceive, 25-30 degrees and goes out there with top and pants or tee shirt and nothing else but will keep her legs closed and certainly doesn't play any longer, similar to the bedroom, same old stale thing day in day out with very little commitment or excitement before either turning the lights down for Casanova to make his grand entrance to the delight of the audience or then go out for a walk.

A pair of charlatans.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

Not today perhaps but is she really taking advantage of the good weather on the balcony?

Like everything else she is flattering to deceive, 25-30 degrees and goes out there with top and pants or tee shirt and nothing else but will keep her legs closed and certainly doesn't play any longer, similar to the bedroom, same old stale thing day in day out with very little commitment or excitement before either turning the lights down for Casanova to make his grand entrance to the delight of the audience or then go out for a walk.

A pair of charlatans.

And all the sad and confused emojis from the besotted ones will not make any difference to either my opinions or the truth, and certainly not to your credibility. Hehe.

“ And when I grew up I put away all childish things.” You could well learn from this, but only if you have the intelligence to do so which I don’t think you do.

The more you send the more convinced I am that I am correct and you are just little boys with little dicks trying to look important.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

And all the sad and confused emojis from the besotted ones will not make any difference to either my opinions or the truth, and certainly not to your credibility. Hehe.

“ And when I grew up I put away all childish things.” You could well learn from this, but only if you have the intelligence to do so which I don’t think you do.

The more you send the more convinced I am that I am correct and you are just little boys with little dicks trying to look important.

Yes, mummy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, JeannieP said:

I can’t comment on previous apartments but judging by this one it seems that in life people get what they deserve.

Leora deserves no better than Paul, she has had the opportunity to try without success, while Paul certainly deserves no better than Leora, in fact it appears he is with her more because of her bad judgment than his personality or sexual and hygienic appeal.

The relationship of convenience fits the bill with these two misfits, one a compulsive narcissus and the other a bad mannered sly unhygienic hypochondriac mummy’s boy.

We on the other hand get exactly what we deserve, if we are fool enough to pay money to view these two misfits then we deserve to be taken for a ride by them, as although they are misfits they have figured out that sex sells, even bad sex between an attractive over acting female and a useless uninterested and emotionless partner.

We keep giving and they will keep taking, and like most things in life prices don’t get reduced but quantity and quality does.

Hit the nail on the head JeannieP. 

She plays the game to the minimum. Either through lack of interest, unimaginative or laziness. He's to stupid to contribute or have the balls to take control. 

No chance of either changing, so just going to see the same crap. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2