Leora & Paul (2024) #22

I've been 80% done with watching this channel.  I'm now approaching 95%  as Leora (and knucklehead) are too predictable.  I'm on the verge of borderline sympathetic (and possibly empathetic) has there has been no appreciable personal growth from either in the last many years.

If you are just a horndog and like seeing her nekkid and bating, I get the attraction.  Otherwise, what *I* have observed is a smart girl wasting whatever good she had/has within her for the betterment of herself and others.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx for the update Pulo...I'm just so pleased I can see it live on free view 😏

he is a bit much isnt he. must have nothing better to do.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Howard said:

I've been 80% done with watching this channel.  I'm now approaching 95%  as Leora (and knucklehead) are too predictable.  I'm on the verge of borderline sympathetic (and possibly empathetic) has there has been no appreciable personal growth from either in the last many years.

If you are just a horndog and like seeing her nekkid and bating, I get the attraction.  Otherwise, what *I* have observed is a smart girl wasting whatever good she had/has within her for the betterment of herself and others.

At least sluts and prostitutes do more with plenty of variety. Paul is deadwood, not hardwood. Leora has the looks and body and modus operandi ( The term "modus operandi" is a Latin term that describes an individual or group's habitual way of operating, which represents a discernible pattern).

Ask yourself this question - what's new with Leora? Let me think about it 

time-clock.gif

3 hours ago, joebloggs3 said:

he is a bit much isnt he. must have nothing better to do.

Watching Leora can be a full time job and I don't blame him. Paul on the other hand, doesn't have quality time available for Leora except for meals and snacks (good boy/doggie treats), Leora taking Paul for a walk so he can piss on a fire hydrant or tree or to get his expected blowjob from the slave woman. At least Leora has fans that do appreciate her, although at a cost.

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa terça feira para todos 

Wonderful Tuesday for everyone 

09/07/2024 09/July/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1