nice couple

Just what we need here. Another weirdo.

So you have no problem with Ozi being an asshole, but you have a problem with a new poster saying that L&P appear to be a nice couple?

If that doesn't speak volumes to what this forum has become, I don't know what does.

You are so right. Let's call the RLC tenants fat, ugly, fucking useless, lazy, whores, bitches, poofters and a whole myriad of adjectives I can't be bothered to repeat, but let's not say anything derogatory about someone who posts on cc. Shit no, they are a protected species, particularly the pre-pubescent and / or immature wankers that shouldn't be left unsupervised. And let's not forget the bullshit artists. Not the people that go along with the pure fantasy or games played on CC, but the fuckwits that know everything about nothing, then get their knickers all twisted when they get caught out.

Feel free to point out where the OP said anything derogatory about one of the tenants that warranted your obnoxious replies. Right, you can't.

The site is so lucky to have mature / post-pubescent people like you that know everything about everything to police the forum.

I asked for a box of tissues! And?

The last two beings he mentioned in his statement were Paul and the dog, then said 'Sexy, both of them'. I queried which two out of the three beings he meant! And?

I don't police this site. But remember, it's a public site, anyone can join and it's a voyeur site for fucks sake, not some Tuesday afternoon knitting circle. You post comments, be prepared to cop a bit of stick from time to time.

And I repeat what I said in answer to your original statement, if it's alright to make, (what was the word you used), obnoxious statements about the tenants then CC posters are fair game.

Just what we need here. Another weirdo.

So you have no problem with Ozi being an asshole, but you have a problem with a new poster saying that L&P appear to be a nice couple?

If that doesn't speak volumes to what this forum has become, I don't know what does.

Try to show a little bit of intelligence when before you post. Anyone with half a brain can see that I was commenting on the post above mine. Look tripod. You must be a quad-pod because you sure aren't bipedal and standing upright. I'm not like the idiots that have to re-quote the entire thread ad-nauseum to make my point known.

Why in hell would I pick on a person that said that a couple were nice? I think they are too. The mostly respect each other and unlike other scum I have seen here, love their animal too.

I'm picking on Jabberwocky and his attempt at humor.

So engage your brain before your mouth, or fingers as the case may be.

Oh...And ozi isn't an asshole. If you had 1/16th his brain matter, you would be doing damned good.

I have only been here a short time, but there seems to be an awful lot of people who just want to cut lumps out of each other. I thought the idea of this forum was to discuss and share findings about the people in the apartments. P & L seem to have a good relationship even with both their shortcomings (no pun intended). And they also seem to have some affection for the four legged contraception they call a dog. So please can the Administrators and the Moderators please do something about all this bullshit and get back to the job in hand (no pun intended). I dont care what language is posted, whether its from a male or a female, who speaks the best language in the world or what effin blood group they are. Can't you all just get along and play nice so i don't have to trawl through mounds of shite to find something interesting THANKYOU. (rant over changes site back to Leora in the living room in lingerie)