Leora & Paul (2024) #23

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Yes 🤞

I not even expecting/suggesting anything to happen (wouldnt object though...), just like the great view that Cam 13 offer 😍😁

One of the best ones, along with 10 and 3...

• Like 1

What a disappointment!! I go away for a couple of weeks and she shaves the Brazilian off.

Shouldn't be too surprised, after all she has reduced everything else we used to enjoy from her.

The only thing she hasn't reduced is the cunt she shares the apartment with.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

What a disappointment!! I go away for a couple of weeks and she shaves the Brazilian off.

Shouldn't be too surprised, after all she has reduced everything else we used to enjoy from her.

The only thing she hasn't reduced is the cunt she shares the apartment with

shaves the Brazilian. This morning  

How was your family vacation? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Quelle déception !! Je pars quelques semaines et elle me rase les cheveux brésiliens.

Je ne devrais pas être trop surpris, après tout, elle a réduit tout ce dont nous avions l'habitude d'apprécier chez elle.

La seule chose qu'elle n'a pas réduite, c'est la chatte avec laquelle elle partage l'appartement.

bonjour jimbo bon retour de vacance et oui elle c'est rasé le minou ce matin 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Je préfère quand Leora est allongée sur le lit dans l'autre sens (tu connais le chemin 😉 )

La Cam 9 semble tellement loin... 🥹

je la trouve pas trop emballé pour se soir en plus elle c'est levé de bonne heures mais avec leora tout peu arrivée.

mais l'instant elle a plus les jambes fermé que ouverte