Leora & Paul (2024) #23

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora In pink panties and green top lying on the bed on the laptop and cell phone  

Perfect position! 😍

Bettered, only slightly, by when she is on all-fours

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

After 12+ years, the only way Leora HAS NOT bated is on her head (upside down).

Being the length of time you have been a member here, you know 12+ years is rubbish. Site has only been going nearly 12 years. Positions/areas debatable as well I'm sure.  

11 years in June for her if we are throwing numbers around. 🤣

Anyone know if Leora has ever had any items from Victorias Secret? I know there are other higher end brands that dont plaster their name over them, but they are pretty iconic, and just assumed she would have had some in the past.

I know she has that Hugo Boss sports bra and thong, but would keen to to see her with a CK set again 😊

11 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Anyone know if Leora has ever had any items from Victorias Secret? I know there are other higher end brands that dont plaster their name over them, but they are pretty iconic, and just assumed she would have had some in the past.

I know she has that Hugo Boss sports bra and thong, but would keen to to see her with a CK set again 😊

Panties and bra 

pajama clothes  

The ones they use in winter The red and black stripes 

Thats nice of Paul, moving to the sofa, freeing up the GR (and the great camera angle) for Leora! 😉

Although Paul does have his headphones on and seems to able to sleep through anything, so its still great watching on Cam 10

Im sure she'd be able to sneak past him without waking him to get a toy (if the need arose 😜)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Can anyone name or list any redeeming qualities that Paul might have? Good Luck - 🤣.

Redeeming Qualities are the good qualities presented in a character. These qualities make it where the audience can feel a degree of sympathy or admiration for the character because they display good qualities that humanizes them. Heroes who do good for others have redeeming qualities by default.

Leora and Paul are such enigmas, they could give a blank canvas a run for its money in a character contest.

• Haha 1