Leora & Paul (2024) #23

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora She looks beautiful with glasses  

Leora Paul exit 

Wonder what Paul would look like in a coffin no change there then xx

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Wonder what Paul would look like in a coffin no change there then xx

He may look emotionless but he can die a happy man knowing Leora fucks him and that he has more sex than Linda & T bone. 

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

He may look emotionless but he can die a happy man knowing Leora fucks him and that he has more sex than Linda & T bone. 

True I'd swop him for myself for leora before I went in the box if  I  could shoot my load for the last time it would be in or over leora   ps   sorry wife and  girlfriend and your friends I've been with  as to be done 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

True I'd swop him for myself for leora before I went in the box if  I  could shoot my load for the last time it would be in or over leora   ps   sorry wife and  girlfriend and your friends I've been with  as to be done 

Good man lol...love the apologies at the end lol. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

By the looks on Paul's face when having sex and his bewildered stunned look after sex I don't think it excites him and at the point that he can take it or leave it. When he cums it sure the fuck ain't earth shattering for him - 🤣.  For Paul living with Leora it probably is one of those "necessary evil" things that he has to put up with and make her happy. He could care less about helping Leora have orgasms. His true love is - computer, Eva, Putin and sleep and lots of fucking sleep. Not only is he a poor excuse for a man but also a poor excuse for a human being. Way to go Leora - you sure know how to pick'em , and a nose picker and head scratcher at that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

By the looks on Paul's face when having sex and his bewildered stunned look after sex I don't think it excites him and at the point that he can take it or leave it. When he cums it sure the fuck ain't earth shattering for him - 🤣.  For Paul living with Leora it probably is one of those "necessary evil" things that he has to put up with and make her happy. He could care less about helping Leora have orgasms. His true love is - computer, Eva, Putin and sleep and lots of fucking sleep. Not only is he a poor excuse for a man but also a poor excuse for a human being. Way to go Leora - you sure know how to pick'em , and a nose picker and head scratcher at that.

✔️

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, RAME said:

Hello, I checked the latest except for an error on 05/27/2024 with Mr. Rose

This is slowly becoming the apartment of diminishing returns I think. No anal, no gym for Paul, no playing on the balcony, very little dancing, bad lighting and it seems as if she has very little interest. The bare predictable and repetitive minimum to keep the coffers ticking over.

They are insulting the paying customers I think, any other profession and they would be made redundant.

And before anyone asks if I could do better then the answer is yes on what she produces at this time, if I had the right mindset. But if I did, then like any other job I would undertake I would do it well or not at all.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2