Leora & Paul (2024) #23

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I believe you Jeannie and there would be girl on girl action too.

At this time there is a danger of Leora being accused of necrophilia.Hehe

• Haha 6

21 hours ago, JeannieP said:

When was the last time Leora did an anal ?

Too long ago...😞 - tends to go in cycles, sometimes she loves it and then sometimes there is a while without. Like watching her toy or finger her beautiful ass 🥵 I quite like seeing her with her buttplug, but it usually distracts her too much if she bates with it in

Suggest having a peek at Medusa, she loves a bit of anal - usually fingers, but shes got a nice big plug aswell and tries with her toys 😉😲.

Honourable mention for Harley, shes got some sizeable plugs and loves to use them! 😲

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Too long ago...😞 - tends to go in cycles, sometimes she loves it and then sometimes there is a while without.

Suggest having a peek at Medusa, she loves a bit of anal - usually fingers, but shes got a nice big plug aswell and tries with her toys 😉😲.

Honourable mention for Harley, shes got some sizeable plugs and loves to use them! 😲

Hehe. Thank you Mr JJ but it was a general question not a preference, I appreciate your response though.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, RAME said:

bonjour.

de mieux en mieux 0heure 30 leora lui fait une branlette sous la couette a l'abris des regarts

Done intentionally for Paul's sake. All couples and married couples do handjobs under the covers in real life - 🤣. This is another example that RLC IS NOT completely real life. Another example that Paul gets his way and Leora being the obedient slave woman.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, JeannieP said:

This is slowly becoming the apartment of diminishing returns I think. No anal, no gym for Paul, no playing on the balcony, very little dancing, bad lighting and it seems as if she has very little interest. The bare predictable and repetitive minimum to keep the coffers ticking over.

They are insulting the paying customers I think, any other profession and they would be made redundant.

And before anyone asks if I could do better then the answer is yes on what she produces at this time, if I had the right mindset. But if I did, then like any other job I would undertake I would do it well or not at all.

No doubt you couldn't do better. Like so many others on the site, she's no creativity. Even her pussy is probably bored of it, ass is feeling left out. 

Paul went to the gym. Aye this one.

28e4j8yxy32z.jpg

• Haha 1