Where is Nika?

lilu is gogo dancer, the other, or as sofie alisa are models ....

I had to miss an episode because I didn't know this information. Can you tell me the sources, or maybe you speak Russian... In that case you will know probably and can tell us where the models start working until 3 am every night/day.

It is unusual to take pictures during the night and the high fashion collections do not happen every day.  ;)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lilu is gogo dancer, the other, or as sofie alisa are models ....

I had to miss an episode because I didn't know this information. Can you tell me the sources, or maybe you speak Russian... In that case you will know probably and can tell us where the models start working until 3 am every night/day.

It is unusual to take pictures during the night and the high fashion collections do not happen every day.  ;)

Why the girl always suppose in the red light environment? There is for model social obligations and is it only one party.

Models they sit at home, have few chances in the market. Badly for ourselves and RLC , but with it we must live. :)

Maybe Nika was at leora's place and they got into a fight over Paul.  Leora had to leave and Nika stayed there with Paul.  They turned Paul's camera off until Nika came back home here.  Actually - yeah I think that was what happened.  ;) :o