Where is Nika?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

Yeah, she moved out this morning.

she have leave this morning with her suitcase ?

maybe she was afraid listen nora/kiko fuck the other night,lol

Wow that's gotta be the new world record if she got the boot already damn!!,Three different girls that did the exact same thing i'm not surprised though,I was wondering who approaches who? Do these girls find RLC through a website,the newspaper,through friends,NORA,craigslist or hoes anonymous lol,and also is this kind of thing that RLC has with filming peoples lives, is it only legal in other countries except the united states to be filmed for money,because it would be nice to have an american apartment in the mix. :o

Guest bobbyjoe

j don't know if she gone definitly or not but j'm not surprise too if it's that,

j think rlc work with agency models in moscou for this appartment and send girls for rlc here and when the girls are here,it's not really what they have think,

it's soo easy for rlc find girls when one girl leave,it's for this reason j think that,maybe j'm wrong but it's a possibility

j don't know if she gone definitly or not but j'm not surprise too if it's that,

j think rlc work with agency models in moscou for this appartment and send girls for rlc here and when the girls are here,it's not really what they have think,

it's soo easy for rlc find girls when one girl leave,it's for this reason j think that,maybe j'm wrong but it's a possibility

Agency models! Open your eyes, these girls would never selected ...  It seems rather that they be barmaids or gogo dancers...  ;D 

Guest bobbyjoe

Agency models! Open your eyes, these girls would never selected ...  It seems rather that they be barmaids or gogo dancers...  ;D

j have hear alisa one time when she was one skype whith her ex-boyfriend say: "tomorrow j go to costa brava with photographer for make photos for my book",and alisa,sofie and nika are very told,perfect for work for agency models,it's my idea

j have hear alisa one time when she was one skype whith her ex-boyfriend say: "tomorrow j go to costa brava with photographer for make photos for my book",and alisa,sofie and nika are very told,perfect for work for agency models,it's my idea

OK, Sorry for being a little abrupt in my answer. That said, make a book does not automatically mean that you are a model, even if you would like to be. Amateur photographer informed, I have already done several books for friends who asked me and who don't belong to high fashion model agency. One of them, for example, was preparing to competitive exam stewardess...

Showbiz job needs to have a book....