Where is Nika?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. has anyone ever seen this nika naked. i'm just a standard member so I wont ever see her unless someone post a pic here. just from what I have been reading she finds ways not to be naked on cam

EL HACHAZO todabia no se lo he visto

I believe she is a model.

When she moved in i saw her and Nora sitting on her bed with a big book, first i thought aahhh.. Big sis is reading for little sis. (They looked so similar at that time). 

But i saw them doing it again the other day, and it looked to be a portfolia book, nora picked up one picture and it looked like a head shot of nika.

All the girls in this apartment have been the models and, in addition, at least Sofie and Lilu were dancers. Nika seems to be very active in model matters. Very often when she leave the apartment, she takes her model portfolio. She looks young, so her model career is at its best.

I think that she didn't come to the apartment directly from Russia, but has lived in Barcelona perhaps a few weeks, so she may still have a rental apartment, maybe with another (model)girl. Some arguments. She doesn't take a change of clothes while she is away overnight or two nights in a row, and when she comes back, she is clearly slept somewhere, and not sleep during the day in the house. She seems to have pretty clear routines and from the beginning she has gone in the same way probably to casting events and photo shoots. She is also from the beginning seemed to be a good friend with other girls, so they may have meet often, even before she came to the house.

And, as so often in the past I could be either wrong or right, but probably wrong  :-\

well she is back,,shame i got more enjoyment watching the sun rise and set over her empty bed,,,she uses the wardrobe as a dressing room ,leaves door open to block cam,,where does rlc find these girls from ,,dont get me wrong she is pretty but no justices for members paying over $40 a month to view ,,thank god alisa is about