B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

Well you guys said you want this & that girl gone. Seems you got your wish as most of those girls have left for some reason or other. Now instead of looking at those you can't stand we are able to look at empty beds. I hope you enjoy the view. Thank goodness my fav. Medusa and Sara are still on cam and looking as active and beautiful as ever.

On 7/18/2024 at 6:59 AM, switch said:

this is new, there is a limited time also now for the blurry popular cams 😂

they don't know what to do for forcing the people to take suscription,

start by a big clean and I will see later mister RLC

fgz6.jpg

Back to normal

5 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

no la maggior parte delle cose proviene dal Karma

The important thing is: SPEAK BADLY. It's confirmation that you don't watch RLC. Sara painted her friend on July 13th. Karma brought his painting tools at 5pm on July 16, that is, after three days. Some of Sara's equipment is still in the living room. SHAME ON YOU

• Upvote 3

first time I've seen Karma's face of gawd with light

she has a wonderful face of gawd to go along with her wonder butt

don't know what she's eating but it almost looks as yummy as her face of gawd yeah maybe not but it looks good

Edited by peking
added
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

Too bad, the useless duo is back. I'm curious how long.

I see it didn't take Karma too long to crawl back into the shadows once the two came back. 

• Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, poncherello a dit :

L'important c'est de parler mal. C'est la confirmation que tu ne regardes pas RLC. Sara a peint son amie le 13 juillet. Karma a apporté ses outils de peinture à 17h le 16 juillet, c'est-à-dire après trois jours. Une partie du matériel de Sara est toujours dans le salon. HONTE À VOUS

tout a fait raison de clouer le bec à certain

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

What do you mean? At the moment Karma is in the living room with them

Yea...sitting at the table in the dark while Kat shows her how to put on a show for the, I'm guessing, free cams.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Immagino che a Karma manchi il suo computer!

IN these days Karma has problems with the computer and in 8 days he starts studying again. She bought a new computer but they need to install a 3D drawing application. While she waits for the new computer she took the old one to be repaired. She also has problems with her mother and sister who moved to Poland, this is the reason why she locked herself in the house, she has to save money

• Thanks 3