B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Absolutely, what would you prefer in B4...the fucking Golden Girls!

Aren't they already following one  here  😁

21 minutes ago, pajero said:

start by yourself to spread the love it would already be much better

I always spread the love, but you are up to your neck in hate and trolling, that you can't see it. 

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

IN these days Karma has problems with the computer and in 8 days he starts studying again. She bought a new computer but they need to install a 3D drawing application. While she waits for the new computer she took the old one to be repaired. She also has problems with her mother and sister who moved to Poland, this is the reason why she locked herself in the house, she has to save money

I think her mom and sister should come to the villa, make some money, take pressure off Karma, all would be good.

i bet her mom is a good looking….with great nipples, 👍 unless she got her nipples from her dad. 😱 And her sister is likely not too shabby either maybe with great nipples as well.  🤪

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Penso che la mamma e la sorella dovrebbero venire alla villa, fare un po' di soldi, togliere pressione al Karma, tutto bene. Scommetto che la mamma è una bella mamma... con dei capezzoli dolci, 👍 a meno che non li abbia presi dal padre. 😱 E anche la sorella probabilmente non è niente male con dei capezzoli dolci.   🤪

It's a wish of yours that I don't share but which I accept and put aside. I remind you that mother and sister fled the war, Karma was already in Barcelona and about these things, personally, I'm not joking, I'm not being ironic. Sorry but I'm sincere and I have the terrible habit of always saying what I think. This does not prevent me from continuing to willingly read everything you think is right to write

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

I think her mom and sister should come to the villa, make some money, take pressure off Karma, all would be good.

i bet her mom is a good looking….with great nipples, 👍 unless she got her nipples from her dad. 😱 And her sister is likely not too shabby either maybe with great nipples as well.  🤪

Daddy pumping big nipples - Nipplecoach - Fancentro

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

It's a wish of yours that I don't share but which I accept and put aside. I remind you that mother and sister fled the war, Karma was already in Barcelona and about these things, personally, I'm not joking, I'm not being ironic. Sorry but I'm sincere and I have the terrible habit of always saying what I think. This does not prevent me from continuing to willingly read everything you think is right to write

Tired Season 1 GIF by Now Apocalypse

• Confused 2

Il y a 1 heure, TfiDeano a dit :

Je te parle d'amour, mais tu es plein de cheveux et de trollage comme ça, tu ne trouves plus rien. 

Toi de l'amour laisse moi rire de bon coeur