B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

i tried to watch but i still have all that blood on that orc in front of my eyes when she was on her period and still had sex, no thanks i'll pass before she has another nasty surprise 😰

I belive most of us have had sex with a woman during her period some time in our life ! No big deal !

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

I belive most of us have had sex with a woman during her period some time in our life ! No big deal !

yes and we did it all in front of the camera of course, she is the most ..... (I won't write the rest here)

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

The one thing I wonder is if dudes who would not fuck a girl on her period, would fuck her in the ass. Is it gross to them just because it's blood (A fluid we ALL have in our body and without which we can't live) ? because if you're more grossed out by blood than shit... well, not judging, but still seems a bit weird. I'd rather be covered in blood that shit, but maybe that's just me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

Must have been warming herself up for the weekend, everyone's favourite has arrived.

that also explains cleaning her room, she normally never does that

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

j'ai essayé de regarder mais j'ai toujours tout ce sang sur cet orc devant mes yeux quand elle avait ses règles et qu'elle avait quand même des relations sexuelles, non merci je vais passer avant qu'elle ait une autre mauvaise surprise  😰

retourne toi de l'autre coté il y a une belle vue