B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

mais tu penses que cet homme est un client payant ?, je sais que c'était sa profession mais je n'ai jamais vu de preuve que l'orc la payait et je ne l'ai jamais entendu dire ça, je pense qu'ils ont une relation maître-esclave malsaine

comme toi avec ce forum ,c'est malsain

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

but you think that man is a paying customer ?, I know that was her profession but I have never seen any proof that the orc paid her and I have never heard her say that, I think they have a unhealthy master slave relationship

Maybe that's because I don't watch them enough, but I never witnessed anything submissive or unhealthy in their relationship. I'm not a fan of the dude, but whereas Wolf was downright creepy at times and Massimo... was Massimo, I never saw Tantra do anything that made me thought : "she would be better with another dude". 

But then, I don't get the hate tower Karma either. She doesn't clean her room ? So fucking what ? She doesn't shower (on cam) each day ? Again, so what ? A shower a day is not required.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Maybe that's because I don't watch them enough, but I never witnessed anything submissive or unhealthy in their relationship. I'm not a fan of the dude, but whereas Wolf was downright creepy at times and Massimo... was Massimo, I never saw Tantra do anything that made me thought : "she would be better with another dude". 

But then, I don't get the hate tower Karma either. She doesn't clean her room ? So fucking what ? She doesn't shower (on cam) each day ? Again, so what ? A shower a day is not required.

Karma would be far better off with a guy  who wasn’t married and look like a slob all the time.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

but you think that man is a paying customer ?, I know that was her profession but I have never seen any proof that the orc paid her and I have never heard her say that, I think they have a unhealthy master slave relationship

I am only messing lol. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Karma would be far better off with a guy  who wasn’t married and look like a slob all the time.

what do you know about that ? Dude, you don't even know the girl. What if she doesn't care he's maried. What if she actually likes that, because they just have fun and enjoy the moment they are having. What if she doesn't care he looks like a slob. Or even better what if she cares, but likes so many other things of him that she just accept that ? 

As far as I can see, the dude respects her, respects her way of living, is attentionate, etc. When he's around, she smiles more and seem to enjoy every minutes of the time she spend with him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I'm not very fond of Chris ! But where is the PROOF that he is married ?? Would his wife aprove him spending so much time with Karma ? Is it wise to have sex in front of the cameras if you have wife and kids ??

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I'm not very fond of Chris ! But where is the PROOF that he is married ?? Would his wife aprove him spending so much time with Karma ? Is it wise to have sex in front of the cameras if you have wife and kids ??

15 minutes ago, Lasse said:

The proof is awhile ago karma was having a conversation with Massi, and he was asking her why she is involved with him when he is married, when nothing meaningful can come of it. Karma did not have an answer for that. I would also say it’s unlikely his wife knows anything about RLC or that it even exists.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, itohkata said:

what do you know about that ? Dude, you don't even know the girl. What if she doesn't care he's maried. What if she actually likes that, because they just have fun and enjoy the moment they are having. What if she doesn't care he looks like a slob. Or even better what if she cares, but likes so many other things of him that she just accept that ? 

As far as I can see, the dude respects her, respects her way of living, is attentionate, etc. When he's around, she smiles more and seem to enjoy every minutes of the time she spend with him. 

Agree on that. They're boring and their slow motion style makes me anxious so I never get too caught up watching them. But I always thought of the guy as a okay fella and Karma seems to adore him, good for them

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Agree on that. They're boring and their slow motion style makes me anxious so I never get too caught up watching them. But I always thought of the guy as a okay fella and Karma seems to adore him, good for them

I personally don’t care who Karma goes out with, my point was if she is looking for a meaningful relationship, she won’t find it with a married guy. What is really happening is Karma is with a guy that is cheating on two different women.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I personally don’t care who Karma goes out with, my point was if she is looking for a meaningful relationship, she won’t find it with a married guy. What is really happening is Karma is with a guy that is cheating on two different women.

Nobody has answered the "how do we know he's maried" question but let's just pretend.

It seems to me that you're just applying your set of values and views of the world to another person. What is meaningful to you might not be for her, and vice-versa. Maybe her relation with him is meaningful. Or maybe it's not and she doesn't care because she doesn't want a meaningful one. Except her, who knows ? Well, the fact that this is going on for months now, and that she always seem so happy when he's around gives a lot of hints in my POV tho.

I have a friend in an open relationship, she currently have two partners, everybody is aware of the situation, everybody seems fine (or accepts it) and she's happy like that. She tried single relationship and always ended cheating on her partner. Now in a polyamorous situation, she doesn't have to anymore.

Yes, because cheating only applies if one party does it against the other party agreement. If everybody's fine with everybody fooling around, that's not cheating. So could be that he's in such a relationship and that his wife is fine with it (or accepts it).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1