B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

30 minutes ago, Noldus said:

saltkra8Akan+kopi.jpg

(Malin wasn't supposed to be here then (to the left))

Båtsman was a nice dog too !! Malin looked very young on that picture She is 75yo today!! And Tjorven charming as usual.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

The house seems to be divided into pairs Vesna-Kata Sara-Karma, Medusa remains isolated

It is Medusa's own choice! She hasn't been excluded by anyone.

Re:  Lia and Mia.  One of them had a Turkish-German bf, can't remember which one.  He would occasionally sleep over when Lia and Mia had the penthouse.  There was at least one bath with all three, and if my memory is correct, several such baths  There was touching in the spa.  He was the bf of one of the twins, and once, the twin who was not his gf, briefly grabbed his penis.  When all three slept in the same bed, he would cuddle with the twin who was not his gf.  He acted as if he did not want her to feel that she was being left out.

How much more intimate sharing there was off-cam would only be speculation.

At another earlier time when the twins were participants, there was a large group in the penthouse bath, and Bruno was there.  And IIRC, he did not keep his hands to himself.

And when they had the big bedroom in B-2, IIRC, there was also several occasions when they played with another girl or girls in their bed.

And they would occasionally bate, but never together at the same time.

They would have been richer than Leora from camviews if they fucked a guy or guys on cam.  IMO, the potential was there but never realized.  The other never realized financial potential IMO was for Marta to regularly join Martina and Alberto in a threesome or a foursome.

I was of the opinion that they had rich clients who rewarded them generously for their shared companionship.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, moules said:

Betreff: Lia und Mia. Eine von ihnen hatte einen türkisch-deutschen Freund, ich weiß nicht mehr, welchen. Er übernachtete gelegentlich bei ihr, wenn Lia und Mia das Penthouse hatten. Es gab mindestens ein Bad mit allen dreien, und wenn ich mich recht erinnere, mehrere solcher Bäder. Im Spa wurde angefasst. Er war der Freund eines der Zwillinge, und einmal fasste der Zwilling, der nicht seine Freundin war, kurz nach seinem Penis. Wenn alle drei im selben Bett schliefen, kuschelte er mit dem Zwilling, der nicht seine Freundin war. Er tat so, als wolle er nicht, dass sie sich ausgeschlossen fühlte.

Es ist reine Spekulation, ob der intime Austausch abseits der Kamera stattfand.

Zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt, als die Zwillinge dabei waren, war eine große Gruppe im Penthouse-Bad, und Bruno war dort. Und wenn ich mich recht erinnere, hat er seine Hände nicht bei sich behalten.

Und als sie in B-2 das große Schlafzimmer hatten, gab es, wenn ich mich recht erinnere, auch mehrere Gelegenheiten, bei denen sie mit einem oder mehreren anderen Mädchen in ihrem Bett spielten.

Und sie schlugen gelegentlich, aber nie gleichzeitig.

Sie wären reicher gewesen als Leora von Camviews, wenn sie einen oder mehrere Typen vor der Kamera gefickt hätten. Meiner Meinung nach war das Potenzial da, wurde aber nie ausgeschöpft. Das andere nie ausgeschöpfte finanzielle Potenzial bestand meiner Meinung nach darin, dass Marta regelmäßig mit Martina und Alberto einen Dreier oder Vierer macht.

Ich war der Meinung, dass sie reiche Kunden hatten, die sie für die gemeinsame Kameradschaft großzügig belohnten.

There was only a foursome with Martina + Alberto. Without partner swapping.

3 hours ago, rainman13 said:

Vesna and Katarina are apparently prostitutes and use RLC and B 4 as their home base for their business.

they are not the first

Mariam and Severina was very memorable in that category during their stay in B1 😂

34 minutes ago, switch said:

they are not the first

Mariam and Severina was very memorable in that category during their stay in B1 😂

Those two were real thieves. Calling them prostitutes is just a compliment.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

there was never any attraction of sara by me.  she is very homely and unattractive as far as i'm concerned.  just her manipulative nature is enough to turn me off.

Sara has moved up and down and up and down on my like-ability scale but I have usually found her interesting to watch and very sexy looking.

That goes to show how dressing well, being thin, well done hair and make up, can bring a 6 up to a 9. She also has a really great smile.

But yes, she is a horse face, buck toothed, weak chinned looking girl.

In some light, with some expressions, no smile etc, she is not attractive at all. She has a Carol Burnett face.