B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you don't like what you see it's easy to unsubscribe.  I don't think RLC will lose any sleep for a cancellation.

As far as prostitution there's no actual proof they they are prostitutes. It's just speculation.

If they are they don't appear to be very good at it.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you don't like what you see it's easy to unsubscribe.  I don't think RLC will lose any sleep for a cancellation.

As far as prostitution there's no actual proof they they are prostitutes. It's just speculation.

I think he just doesn't like women

• Haha 1

Funny it says Troy quoted me 2 hours ago. I see nothing. :biggrin:

Nevermind, my original post and his are gone too. So much for freedom of speech on CC. :huh:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Funny it says Troy quoted me 2 hours ago. I see nothing. :biggrin:

Nevermind, my original post and his is gone too. So much for freedom of speech on CC. :huh:

The topics are for the apartment, not political discussion.

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The topics are for the apartment, not political discussion.

Everything was fine until I responded to that idiots comment. I have no idea what he said back to me. Ok, I'll comment on the house, not apartment. Katarina needs to go!

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

So much for freedom of speech on CC. :huh:

Freedom of speech are something that should be between goverment and citizen. You should be free to say what you want without goverment interfering. CC aint a goverment thank god. 😉

Your house, your rules. CC's house CC's rules, simple as that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brimby said:

Freedom of speech are something that should be between goverment and citizen. You should be free to say what you want without goverment interfering. CC aint a goverment thank god. 😉

No talking about politics on here, they will scold you like a child. 😒 And it's government. 😉