B7 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

A question.  If Bogdan's mom and dad sleep in Bogdan and Nelly's bed, and Bogdan and his sister sleep in the LR, where does Nelly sleep?  The garage?  The off-cam space in B-7?  Elsewhere?

15 minutes ago, moules said:

A question.  If Bogdan's mom and dad sleep in Bogdan and Nelly's bed, and Bogdan and his sister sleep in the LR, where does Nelly sleep?  The garage?  The off-cam space in B-7?  Elsewhere?

I asked this last week but no one responded, probably because no one really gives a fook ::) 

I suspect it's the Garage although I didn't see her yesterday when they were back.

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

I asked this last week but no one responded, probably because no one really gives a fook ::) 

I suspect it's the Garage although I didn't see her yesterday when they were back.

Yes, I also think in the garage. She appears in the mornings/lunchtimes

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

I should have added an option of 'snuggling with Martina!' ?

If this is a prolonged visit by Bogdan's family, perhaps Nelly is at Lilith's apt., which might explain Lilith moving into B-2.  Lilith visited B-7 several days before mom, dad, and sis arrived.  And Lilith had not visited B-7 for many months.

Hace 1 hora, moules dijo:

Debería haber añadido la opción '¡acurrucarme con Martina!' ?

Si se trata de una visita prolongada de la familia de Bogdan, tal vez Nelly esté en el apartamento de Lilith, lo que podría explicar que Lilith se haya mudado a B-2. Lilith visitó B-7 varios días antes de que llegaran mamá, papá y su hermana. Y Lilith no había visitado B-7 durante muchos meses.

ecuaciones y fórmulas matemáticas | Póster

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, omedo said:

ecuaciones y fórmulas matemáticas | Póster

I am more simple-minded.

spacer.png

which can be translated from the Italian to 'the deeper the penetration, the greater the pleasure'.  Ask Sara, or Nadia! or Aziza.

With respect to a disappearing tenant, a quick review of replay today, and I found no sign of Nelly.

15 minutes ago, moules said:

From replay, Bogdan was there with the rest of his family this morning.  But no Nelly.  Bogdan and his family appear to have left for the day.

She was missing last night too when the rest of the Bogdan clan with in the LR playing happy families watching TV, I never seen the family before, does Nelly not get on with them?

On 8/12/2024 at 7:32 AM, HotWivesRock said:

Nelly probably stepped away, you know the whole in-law thing is probably getting on her nerves. She's probably saying to herself, when are they're they going home? Or she probably stayed over one of her friend's house? ✌️

Il y a 2 heures, rainman13 a dit :

Les actions de Lilith et Hawk étaient, semble-t-il, les conneries habituelles pour obtenir le droit de séjour.

Merci pour cette réflexion sensée !!!  Ne pas se laisser berner par les stories orchestrées par RLC pour chercher à augmenter ses abonnés.

Le coup du nouveau couple  !!!   😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1