B7 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Look, at Hawk trying to pretend that he's interested in the dog. I've never seen him one time, play or pet Bogdan and Nelly's dog. He's such a phony asshole. Trying to smooth his way in with Maddie. ✌️

For awhile now Hawk has been trying to get close to any girl that will give him some attention, but he generally has been getting nowhere. He isn’t necessary in the project any longer and l think he should be replaced by a new girl.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

For awhile now Hawk has been trying to get close to any girl that will give him some attention, but he generally has been getting nowhere. He isn’t necessary in the project any longer and l think he should be replaced by a new girl.

He doesn't have any game. And If he stop trying to direct people how to have sex with him. maybe he'll be getting laid more often. And a few girls that he's gotten already. He doesn't have any competition, there's no other guys there. ✌️

• Upvote 1

On 8/16/2024 at 4:44 PM, Troy said:

He doesn't have any game. And If he stop trying to direct people how to have sex with him. maybe he'll be getting laid more often. And a few girls that he's gotten already. He doesn't have any competition, there's no other guys there. ✌️

He's done no bad for someone dull and gormless as he is. 

On 8/16/2024 at 1:44 AM, TfiDeano said:

Marilyn and Fuck Boy dropped off a small dog with a bag of food handing it over to Madison to dog sit by the looks of it, a sort of minime Molly (N&B dog).  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The way Marilyn is acting...has she ever seen a dog before?? Is she scared? or stupid? Never seen a girl so stand-off-ish by a little cute puppy before 😀

On 8/15/2024 at 9:56 AM, Jonno said:

Sadly age hasn't done much for Nelly IMO. 

I followed them when they were in Russia and liked her then.

She seems like she has gotten bitchy since then.....and her fake boobs was the final straw...

I lost any interest in banging Masha after the fake knockers as well....and she turned into a real slut and bitch too

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I followed them when they were in Russia and liked her then.

She seems like she has gotten bitchy since then.....and her fake boobs was the final straw...

I lost any interest in banging Masha after the fake knockers as well....and she turned into a real slut and bitch too

Liked her at the start (DraMashPiss apartment) 

Now she's just a drawn out, miserable cow. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

The way Marilyn is acting...has she ever seen a dog before?? Is she scared? or stupid? Never seen a girl so stand-off-ish by a little cute puppy before 😀

Marilyn or Maz lol?