B1 - General Topic 2024 #8 (July / August)

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yes!...please go to work and spare us!

Know what I shouldn't have responded like that. I shouldn't be putting my personal business on here.You're right You have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't know anything about any wet deck stuff.

You who have been with us for so many years? It is every Sunday in the summer at a well-known hotel

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

You who have been with us for so many years? It is every Sunday in the summer at a well-known hotel

i've been with y'all for a very short time compared to you and many others so a wet deck party i presume is at least, if nothing else, at a well known hotel in barcelona.  my question is;  why is the deck wet and what hotel is it?  is this deck attached to a pool or something similar?  did the two girls have on bathing suits when they left?  enquiring minds want to know!

now, back to the olympics 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i've been with y'all for a very short time compared to you and many others so a wet deck party i presume is at least, if nothing else, at a well known hotel in barcelona.  my question is;  why is the deck wet and what hotel is it?  is this deck attached to a pool or something similar?  did the two girls have on bathing suits when they left?  enquiring minds want to know!

now, back to the olympics 

Link Removed 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Link Removed

interesting!  don't blame the girls for wanting to go there.  sounds like it's got everything they could want or need or be apart of.  thanks for the info!

• Like 1