B1 - General Topic 2024 #8 (July / August)

Irma was great and one of the reasons for me to take out a subscription but let's be honest, the last time in B1 I thought, she lay in bed all day like a corpse and had no interest in the project and she also rudely left a lot of mess in her room when she left, I enjoyed seeing her briefly again at Masha's the last time but not as a resident.

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Irma was great and one of the reasons for me to take out a subscription but let's be honest, the last time in B1 I thought, she lay in bed all day like a corpse and had no interest in the project and she also rudely left a lot of mess in her room when she left, I enjoyed seeing her briefly again at Masha's the last time but not as a resident.

Yep, Irma was the one that got me sucked in & I took a subscription just because of her.

• Haha 1

I miss Irma too. She has a good and "motherly" nature and is considerate of everyone.

She is one of the few, who has been there several times and for a long time, who has not fucked anyone in front of the cams (although it was close with Bruno once).

• Like 2

Another brilliant RLC development...they are, as of today, restricting/limiting views of their ALREADY BLURRY POPULAR CAMERAS NOW LIVE PREVIEWS...lol.

The only reason someone would look at these is to see if there is anything actually happening... THAT MIGHT ENCOURAGE THEM TO RE-SUB. 

@Noldus...you should expect a significant drop in RLC "website visits" or traffic going forward.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Another brilliant RLC development...they are, as of today, restricting/limiting views of their ALREADY BLURRY POPULAR CAMERAS NOW LIVE PREVIEWS...lol.

The only reason someone would look at these is to see if there is anything actually happening... THAT MIGHT ENCOURAGE THEM TO RE-SUB. 

@Noldus...you should expect a significant drop in RLC "website visits" or traffic going forward.

Then there may be a need for more information from the "Timekeeper" in the future 😉

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Then there may be a need for more information from the "Timekeeper" in the future 😉

A cynicle person might say that RLC is well aware that they have no compelling content to see and are hoping to hide it delibretly.  RLC is headed to the bottom.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, moules said:

A smiling Aziza waved good-bye to the camera as she departed.

Karma was there to see them off.

Not every participant is chauffeured by Fior to the airport, so, IMO, both are in good standing with RLC.

Wonder if they were told to leave or their own decission? Cassie was very sad and Brooke was also crying a little. Or maybe they were just sad they had to leave each other.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if they were told to leave or their own decission? Cassie was very sad and Brooke was also crying a little. Or maybe they were just sad they had to leave each other.

they're good actresses 

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Please Leave Season 5 GIF by ABC Network