Have they ever argued?

tcelez

Has anyone ever seen this couple argue? Don't get wrong, I love this couple. I've been a RLC subscriber for a little more than 3 years, and I have seen every couple argue, fight, some threw knives (LOL..), called the police on each other, has left the apartment, etc.,but I have yet to see this couple argue. Maybe that's why I love them.

They may have had slight disagreements about random shit in the past, but no they've never had any major arguments or blowups, at least none while they were here at RLC or none that was caught by anyone here. And I agree, that's also why I like this couple despite their sex being less then stellar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

as for me one of the best couples on rlc they do everything together i never seen them argue maybe disagreenments but never an arguement she helps him in everything and he helps her he even wore a wig one time so she can braid it a little and she helped him with fixing the bumper to his/her car he even helps her cook perfect couple for me.

Place adriana Daniel and there is already appeal. Alias ​​compare any couple with adriana and Daniel is totally unrealistic, Adriana and Daniel, make a perfect couple, I'm not sure when they entered the RLC, but believe it has more than 6 months, and for God's sake, every time I go in their apartment, is a session of kisses, hugs, caresses, cuddles, is not one day a week or once a month is EVERY DAY, the Daniel is completely in love with Adriana, to go to the bathroom it's her a kiss, to go on the balcony of her a kiss him, for he Toar bath of her a kiss. I thought it was the moment thing first months together, all new, but the trend is that a year from now, their bodies will stay glued =) (In short they are a lovely couple)

Maya and Stepan, I never saw a fight, I see very badly they speak, for a while I thought they were dumb, so I came to find out that they spoke when he came visits, their communication is incredible, they understand only with a look, a another couple I've never seen fight is alina and Anton, someone has seen?

Place adriana Daniel and there is already appeal. Alias ​​compare any couple with adriana and Daniel is totally unrealistic, Adriana and Daniel, make a perfect couple, I'm not sure when they entered the RLC, but believe it has more than 6 months, and for God's sake, every time I go in their apartment, is a session of kisses, hugs, caresses, cuddles, is not one day a week or once a month is EVERY DAY, the Daniel is completely in love with Adriana, to go to the bathroom it's her a kiss, to go on the balcony of her a kiss him, for he Toar bath of her a kiss. I thought it was the moment thing first months together, all new, but the trend is that a year from now, their bodies will stay glued =) (In short they are a lovely couple)

Maya and Stepan, I never saw a fight, I see very badly they speak, for a while I thought they were dumb, so I came to find out that they spoke when he came visits, their communication is incredible, they understand only with a look, a another couple I've never seen fight is alina and Anton, someone has seen?

On last valentines day. And I remember a big fight maybe 3 month ago and anton left the appartment during many hours.

On last valentines day. And I remember a big fight maybe 3 month ago and anton left the appartment during many hours.

The last day Valentine was not when Anton danced for her, and they were in the room for hours, until alina find out what was in her period? Or am I mistaken

The last day Valentine was not when Anton danced for her, and they were in the room for hours, until alina find out what was in her period? Or am I mistaken

Yes when she realized she was in her period, they had a fight and anton went into the bedroom and she was crying on the couch.