B2 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

32 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I think Lilith is well established with many many other friends in Barcelona and will be gone a lot. 

just like last time.  she's a total waste!

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think it was a typo and he meant NEAR the water...😁

I initially did think this but as I was unsure then that's why I enquired. It's surprising how fast they can be in B4 & B7 having travelled from B1/B2 or B5. the only apartments I unsure of their locations is K&K/J&A although I have a pretty good idea where they are.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think it was a typo and he meant NEAR the water...😁

It's American English, short for 'on the Waterfront, eg front row property next to the river / sea / lake etc.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Well, I've never heard that term before so yunno. 

I am on the west coast of BC,Canada…on the water typically means by the water. Not floating 😄. My thought was if she is in Barcelona then she likely has lots of near by friends and going to the villas just for fun would be unlikely. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hasn't this inked ginger girl been in b7 before, at another gathering? Anyways, I think She will be one of the fewest, if not the first, to be on top cams very frequently.

21 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Hasn't this inked ginger girl been in b7 before, at another gathering? Anyways, I think She will be one of the fewest, if not the first, to be on top cams very frequently.

Visitor to B5 last month, apparently a friend of A & M.