B2 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

1 hour ago, trippingalot said:

Still listed tho... they should send Brooke to Nadia's former bedroom and close B1. It's clear they won't find participants to fill the empty beds anytime soon

Yep. The best master bedroom in the project will be empty for a month next week.

On 7/23/2024 at 10:23 AM, thinga69 said:

Didn't they go by bus because of Covid?

I thought they went by bus to evade border controls.  Probably took a local bus across the Polish border, because there were large numbers of Ukrainians working in Poland, and commuting.  Once into Poland, from Tesla's description of their trip, they seemed to again take more local buses.  Once in Poland, they were within Schengen.

Tesla once hid in her bed when the police arrived at the B-4 door because of noise.

I know Elian flew back to Ukraine.  I assume Tesla did as well.  

--------------

Edited at add.

IIRC, someone who followed one of them on SM told me in a DM that early in the invasion, that one or both were helping Ukrainian refugees fleeing eastern Ukraine cross the border into Poland near Lvov.  Caveat:  that info may have been about another former participant who had returned to Ukraine, so I really can't be sure it was Tesla, or Tesla and Eilan.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Gone UM.

I sent them an email to remind them that Nadia had left B2 and if they could update the status.. They take it very literally. 🙂 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I sent them an email to remind them that Nadia had left B2 and if they could update the status.. They take it very literally. 🙂 

I nearly sent an email, but I knew others would, especially when I already send a heck load of emails every week with other issues. 

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I nearly sent an email, but I knew others would, especially when I already send a heck load of emails every week with other issues. 

How many did they actually took action?