B2 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

43 minutes ago, tle said:

Who's the new girl moving in?

Nevermind... wrong apartment...

Well, there is another new girl here with Brooke.  Don't know if she's just a guest or a new resident.  She and Lilith seems pretty close though.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Troy said:

I have absolutely no problem with Lilith. Great to see you back. 🥰✌️

She loves to party and get wasted, dance on tables and not too shabby to look at. In think she disappears from the villa sometimes though.

Personally I like her, she can only improve the watching in the boring places but it does take some chemistry. B4 or B7 would probably have been a better placing but time will tell.

25 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

She loves to party and get wasted, dance on tables and not too shabby to look at. In think she disappears from the villa sometimes though.

Personally I like her, she can only improve the watching in the boring places but it does take some chemistry. B4 or B7 would probably have been a better placing but time will tell.

e

I agree with everything you said. But you forgot one thing, she have a really nice ass too 😍😁✌️

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Troy said:

e

I agree with everything you said. But you forgot one thing, she have a really nice ass too 😍😁✌️

RLC has never put any thought into placing of girls, or considered personalities of the girls that will be living together. I don’t think Lilith and Ema are a good fit, just like Esmi and Nadia. I also think they should reserve the biggest and best bedrooms for the best talent they can get, and not try to just fill a room with whoever they can get.

42 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

RLC has never put any thought into placing of girls, or considered personalities of the girls that will be living together. I don’t think Lilith and Ema are a good fit, just like Esmi and Nadia. I also think they should reserve the biggest and best bedrooms for the best talent they can get, and not try to just fill a room with whoever they can get.

True So where do you think it's a best fit for Lilith to be? I mean she was in B4 before, but that's like slutsville over there. B7 is full but I think Madison Would be a perfect fit for her? but Madison is to much into her boyfriend. That's all she thinks about all day. Marilyn and Lilith those probably would be cool with each other? Nelly isn't really a good friend. She's got a bad attitude All the time? I think she just puts up with the Lilith? But this is just here or say, they put her in B2...That's where they need to fill bed right now. 🙂

13 minutes ago, Troy said:

True So where do you think it's a best fit for Lilith to be? I mean she was in B4 before, but that's like slutsville over there. B7 is full but I think Madison Would be a perfect fit for her? but Madison is to much into her boyfriend. That's all she thinks about all day. Marilyn and Lilith those probably would be cool with each other? Nelly isn't really a good friend. She's got a bad attitude All the time? I think she just puts up with the Lilith? But this is just here or say, they put her in B2...That's where they need to fill bed right now. 🙂

Yes they need to fill beds, lm just saying they should consider personalities of the girls that will be living together so they get along well with each other. There was clearly no thought given to putting Esmi in with Nadia, and we know that didn’t work out well.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

Ema is a grandma.. the only place she would fit in: outside of the project. Lilith and new girl seem to already know each other so both in B2 would be nice, but them separated is not a bad idea either, at least the two apartments will communicate.

• Haha 1