Leora & Paul (2024) #24

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Would any civilised person on this forum sit in Pauls company in a restaurant knowing his table manners make a pig look like an etiquette experts dream diner. 

No chance. I would say something. She's got to be embarrassed by it "if" out eating somewhere. 

il y a 11 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Une personne civilisée sur ce forum pourrait-elle s'asseoir en compagnie de Paul dans un restaurant sachant que ses manières à table font ressembler à un cochon au convive de rêve d'un expert en étiquette. 

Bonjour jimbo4 ;

Paul ne peut pas rentrer dans un restaurent , simplement que l'on ne laisse pas rentrer les animaux et n'ont pas d'auge pour le servir !!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jonno said:

No chance. I would say something. She's got to be embarrassed by it "if" out eating somewhere. 

She should be embarrassed by him but I doubt she is otherwise she would correct him starting at home, same with his oral hygiene and nose picking.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She should be embarrassed by him but I doubt she is otherwise she would correct him starting at home, same with his oral hygiene and nose picking.

She probably has and realised he's a lost cause. He's a safe option, and I'm betting she would be annoying at times to live with. 

Shocked she's not got more mirrors in this apartment. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Jonno said:

She probably has and realised he's a lost cause. He's a safe option, and I'm betting she would be annoying at times to live with. 

Shocked she's not got more mirrors in this apartment. 🤣

I have no doubt she would be a handful to live with, it's a blessing Paul is lacking in emotions and of showing feelings of love, as no one could love Leora as much as she loves herself, and that includes the Leora Fanboys.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have no doubt she would be a handful to live with, it's a blessing Paul is lacking in emotions and of showing feelings of love, as no one could love Leora as much as she loves herself, and that includes the Leora Fanboys.

Always has, and always will. Even the first apartment it was clear to see. If she could eat herself she would. Fanboys don't come close. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Would any civilised person on this forum sit in Pauls company in a restaurant knowing his table manners make a pig look like an etiquette experts dream diner. 

At least I spit it out when my mouths full

• Haha 2