Leora & Paul (2024) #24

Just now, pulo filipe said:

Leora Putting cream on the body After bath 

That might not be the miracle cure for aging. Chances are, she'll still be sporting some character lines of wrinkles by the half-century mark.   :biggrin:

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That might not be the miracle cure for aging. Chances are, she'll still be sporting some character lines of wrinkles by the half-century mark.   :biggrin:

Leora is 50 good that's not bad don't feel like I was a pedo when I first saw her 35 years  ago  that is Leora I'm on about  it shit sorry wrong furum

Keep the faith, Paul is going to turn in for the night in a few minutes, leaving Leora to enjoy herself, maybe with a little bit of anal toying...😜

Signed

A (slightly) drunken optimist 

PS. But in the meantime, time to enjoy the sight of Leora caressing her beautiful ass!

• Like 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhoso sábado para todos 

Wonderful Saturday for everyone 

27/07/2024 27/July/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 patou duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2

• Thanks 1