B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

29 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I remember them on RLC they lived in that really strange shaped apartment and the chiller freezer was covered in stickers and magnets. They also has a piano/keyboard didn't they, maybe a harp too...I can't be 100% sure. 

that's right, these were the good days of RLC

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

OT Nina & Kira left the VHTV project yesterday

As Kira was asked last night on CB are they coming back on VH ,she said no this time it’s final  it would of been nice for the girls to say their goodbyes ,after all we’ve been supporting them for nearly 10 years 

They got me started on RLC. Followed them and their gang of friends who were also interesting. Remember the wedding when Kira bound her boobs flat and wore the white suit. Ah, the fights, the one sided sex, Kira kept their shit together, Nina was such a narcissist, I was surprised Kira didn't dump her, but I still like watching Nina.  I never saw anything on VH that was interesting though. Memories. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lasse said:

A lot of talk about Karmas feet ! How about washing hands after visiting the toilet  ? Hygienic ? You tell me !!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I have noticed that about many participants on RLC. I thought at the very least they would wash hands because of cameras. Is that a thing in other places? I suspect a lot pf non-washing happens here too but not when others are watching

48 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i think you two should get a room and may the best man win!  as for lilith, they need new people not recycled garbage!

Speaking of recycled garbage, why are you here?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1