B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

51 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i think you two should get a room and may the best man win!  as for lilith, they need new people not recycled garbage!

Lol, can you be the ref?

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Vesna putting her gammy feet on the work surface again.

And she took a whole roll of tin foil to the lounge and left it on the table, with the rest of her things.

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

And she took a whole roll of tin foil to the lounge and left it on the table, with the rest of her things.

And at it again on the coffee table! 

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

I saw Nadia there before, yes? 

Nadia appears to be crashing there in Sara's room where she is now with Karma, Sara appears to be out. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Nadia appears to be crashing there in Sara's room where she is now with Karma, Sara appears to be out. 

They never seem to actually 'Leave' now, just go around the corner. The shemale keeps rearing his/her ugly head all the time. 

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

They never seem to actually 'Leave' now, just go around the corner. The shemale keeps rearing his/her ugly head all the time. 

Exactly...meanwhile Karma is now a plumber removing the huge hairball from the plug that blocked the bath lol. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i think you two should get a room and may the best man win!  as for lilith, they need new people not recycled garbage!

Lilith is a recycle but not garbage

• Like 2