B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Ich hatte gehofft, sie nie wiederzusehen, aber seit ich Sara gestern beim Aufräumen ihres Zimmers gesehen habe, hatte ich das Gefühl, dass Nadia gleich auftauchen würde ... und dann geschah die schreckliche Szene, als sie durch die Haupttür von B4 hereinkam ... ich bin am Boden zerstört. 

I hope this arrogant, conceited woman finally disappears forever.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

I hope this arrogant, conceited woman finally disappears forever.

Same, RLC 'apparently' asked her to leave and yet Sara yet again drags another one of her friends to stay with her in B4, so unless RLC ban's Nadia there is little else they can do apart from then ask Sara to leave too which would be fantastic news if Sara had to go if I'm honest.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Same, RLC 'apparently' asked her to leave and yet Sara yet again drags another one of her friends to stay with her in B4, so unless RLC ban's Nadia there is little else they can do apart from then ask Sara to leave too which would be fantastic news if Sara had to go if I'm honest.

She's likely just hanging in waiting for her pay. Then she'll be off like a Jewish foreskin. :biggrin:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

She's likely just hanging in waiting for her pay. Then she'll be off like a Jewish foreskin. :biggrin:

she was never interested in being seen on cam so this kinda infuriates me stomping around in a house with cams again. Still, B2 has 2 'way' better replacements now...fingers crossed. 

bah, on dirait que sa ne dérange pas du tout cela fait quand mème  2heures qu'ils sont sur le canapé et elle a l'air de si plaire puisqu'elle est entrain de manger😀

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

haha Medusa finds the couch so dirty that she constantly lies on a rug, those girls really know what's going on in the house 🤪

Who knows?, there could have been enough ovulated eggs and sperm poured into the couch, it’s only a matter of time until it has a baby of its own

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Who knows?, there could have been enough ovulated eggs and sperm poured into the couch, it’s only a matter of time until it has a baby of its own

Then suddenly there are lots of little Mass and Orcs crawling around in B4 😁

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I guess you'll never stop seeing my comments then 😆 

why would i?  i don't believe in the ignore button, i'm a big boy and know how to skip posts when needed.