B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Very boring for all haters ! Who can be the next victim ?? Medusa and her bald guy ?? But he only sleeps  22 houres a day !!

maybe the Karma fans should look for a new daughter they never had... this one has clearly fallen off and is no longer defensible

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

I've always said that part of the reason they have at least one other guy (besides Boggers) at B7 was for "security" purposes.  Ever since they had the intruder show up at B4 back in early 2022, just prior to them opening B7.

did you ever stop to consider that the whole intruder thing that happened in b4 was a setup by rlc for when they opened b7 with single guys now in the cast, that the viewers would be none the wiser and rlc wouldn't have to fend off comments from disgruntled viewers?

i believe it was planned from the start and people like yourself fell for it, hook line and sinker!

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Epikouros said:

You can also piss in the pool when wearing a swimsuit. Swimming naked has nothing to do with it.

In fact, people should do that more often (swimming naked, not peeing in the pool 😉 ). Until the 19th century, people just swam naked & swimsuits didn't exist. Then suddenly religious mores considered that "improper" and decided people should wear clothing for swimming for "modesty". The swimsuits got a lot smaller in the meantime, but it's still a very unnatural way to swim while wearing them.

I merely pointed out she was in the pool naked again. If I'd said she was in the pool fully clothed you'd still have said the same thing lol. Thanks for the heads up though lol. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, rainman13 said:

The sloth has finally left. Karma can switch back to good friend mode.

Now I can watch her without her molester being there, woohoo. 

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe the Karma fans should look for a new daughter they never had... this one has clearly fallen off and is no longer defensible

A daughter they claim to respect and love but at the same time enjoy seeing her naked and fucking lol...shit just gets weird. 

• Haha 1

These two girls will have some fantastic memories from 2024 to tell their grandchildren ! "Grandmother spent most of the time naked on a bed with a telephone. It was an exiting time !! "

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Lasse said:

These two girls will have some fantastic memories from 2024 to tell their grandchildren ! "Grandmother spent most of the time naked on a bed with a telephone. It was an exiting time !! "

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Imagine the stories Karma can tell her grandchildren...if she ever has kids after what her molester has done to her gash lmfao.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Imagine the stories Karma can tell her grandchildren...if she ever has kids after what her molester has done to her gash lmfao.  

she doesn't have to tell them, they'll see it online themselves... GRANDMA, is that you in that video... oops 🥶

• Haha 1