Kitten

Is my Age a big issue?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is my Age a big issue?

• Na you cool maaaan
    • Eh fuck you youngin
    • Tbg likes em young
    • Squirrel counts in different years.

do you think  20 years old is too young for be a moderator here?

you can bann me if you want but it's exacltly what j think right now,

j think moderator with 30-40 years old is more good for this style of forum but j'm not the admin !

This question about some minimum age to be a mod brought an interesting anecdote to mind that might put this issue in perspective.

First...a question.  For those of you who play MMO's...particularly MMO's that have robust PvP and require teamwork of up to 100+ players...do you think there should be an age requirement for the leaders of the team?  High teens?  20's?  30's?

Here's the story:

Back when Warhammer Online came out my son and I got into the game big time.  Now I'm not the leader-type, but he is.  We joined a guild together and I became a respected member of the guild.  My son, however, became one of the officers because of his tactical abilities, being able to rapidly assess situations and make effective decisions.  He also was a pretty nice guy.

At the time, my son was 13 years old.

Moral of the story:  It's not your age that matters...it's what you bring to the game.

Guest bobbyjoe

j agree jojogunne but  mmo video games and voyeur forum are two differents world,it's not the same public

and j'm not sure when you have 20 years,you have a lot of experience in this voyeur world specialy when you are a girl,

j think there is 95% of guys in this voyeur world,look how many girls there is on this forum!

it's not the same mentality maybe exept oceanne17 :)

j agree jojogunne but  mmo video games and voyeur forum are two differents world,it's not the same public

and j'm not sure when you have 20 years,you have a lot of experience in this voyeur world specialy when you are a girl,

j think there is 95% of guys in this voyeur world,look how many girls there is on this forum!

it's not the same mentality maybe exept oceanne17 :)

I didn't say a forum and a video game were the same. 

I guess you missed the point, which is to not judge a person's qualifications based on their age...but judge them on their actions and abilities.

Now, you may think KITTEN doesn't have enough experience.  Fine.  Make your case based on HER actions and abilities...not on her age.

all take note to the new pole XD

now wheres more questions hmmmm ?

I really don't read many of the posts on this forum, so maybe you've already indicated answers to these questions, but I will ask:

1.  Are you a voyeur?

2.  If you are, why?

(feel free to set your own parameters on depth and length of your answers)