Kitten

Is my Age a big issue?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is my Age a big issue?

• Na you cool maaaan
    • Eh fuck you youngin
    • Tbg likes em young
    • Squirrel counts in different years.

Since I am rather bored and have some time off I decided to open a forum for people who wanted to get to know me. If you ask a question in this forum Ill answer it :)

Btw just so you dont ask this 20 million times My name is Mikaila,I am 20 and I live in California

Now bring on the questions ~~

Guest bobbyjoe

do you think  20 years old is too young for be a moderator here?

you can bann me if you want but it's exacltly what j think right now,

j think moderator with 30-40 years old is more good for this style of forum but j'm not the admin !

Guest bobbyjoe

What does age have to do with being a Moderator? Kids younger than 15 are writing programs that make them very wealthy before they are 20.

experience of the life my friend for understand some posts and not bann everybody for nothing,

now this forum is dead day after day,it's my opinion.,we have some interesting members have leave this forum

or  have stop send posts (oceanne17,j miss you)

Since I am rather bored and have some time off I decided to open a forum for people who wanted to get to know me. If you ask a question in this forum Ill answer it :)

Btw just so you dont ask this 20 million times My name is Mikaila,I am 20 and I live in California

Now bring on the questions ~~

Hi Mikaila:

1) What's your favorite woodland creature?

2) Tahoe, Yosemite, or Big Sur? Pirates of the Caribbean, the Haunted House, Space Mountain, or the Mad Hatter's tea-cup ride at Disneyland?

3) San Diego, Santa Barbara, or Monterey?

4) Do you support the secession of inland Northern California from the state, and the formation of the State of Jefferson?

5) If you wanted to start a lucrative corporation in California, which corrupt politician would you bribe first?

6) When the high-speed rail finally opens, will you be 90 or 95 years-old when you attend the opening ceremony? Or will you have died of poverty at age 30 along with the rest of the state? http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-bullet-train-costs-20140508-story.html

If you don't want to answer these intimate questions in front of all these motley CC creatures, just go outside, face the east, and yell the answer really loudly. I'll hear it.  ;)

post-19450-14573962914_thumb.jpg

do you think  20 years old is too young for be a moderator here?

you can bann me if you want but it's exacltly what j think right now,

j think moderator with 30-40 years old is more good for this style of forum but j'm not the admin !

20 years old is a great age because I have a new perspective on life unlike another old guy (no offense tbg) running the forums and thinking only like he wants to, besides I hardly ban and I talk within reason when theres problems and I would never ban you for speaking your mind.

1) What's your favorite woodland creature?

2) Tahoe, Yosemite, or Big Sur? Pirates of the Caribbean, the Haunted House, Space Mountain, or the Mad Hatter's tea-cup ride at Disneyland?

3) San Diego, Santa Barbara, or Monterey?

4) Do you support the secession of inland Northern California from the state, and the formation of the State of Jefferson?

5) If you wanted to start a lucrative corporation in California, which corrupt politician would you bribe first?

6) When the high-speed rail finally opens, will you be 90 or 95 years-old when you attend the opening ceremony? Or will you have died of poverty at age 30 along with the rest of the state?

If you don't want to answer these intimate questions in front of all these motley CC creatures, just go outside, face the east, and yell the answer really loudly. I'll hear it.  ;)

1. Hm my favorite woodland creature is probably a deer,:p sorry squirrel

2. Big Sur its beautiful,or La Jolla & Haunted Mansion/Rogers Wild Ride

3. San Diego cause ugh i love Sea Lions

4. Im just a cute little girl that plays videos  :P how dare you make me think

5. probably one that has a problem of having flirtations with young girls

6. probably 90 but I heard sacramento is making one for San Fran so we might be getting closer

Now ill go yell all these outside.