B5 - General Topic 2024 #4 (July - September)

Topless women are a common sight on Spanish and Italian beaches,  Eastern European Men and Women are very relaxed about nudity so I doubt the girls being topless / nude is a big deal for any of them. 

Matti just has to take care not to stare at Brooke when Amalia is looking

AKA All men have to take care not to stare at 'x' when their partner is looking.

Brooke has always withdrew from situations that may result in sex with others, on more than one occasion she stopped Tessa going too far. Bates and click-bate with others are the winning formula for Brooke's payday bonus.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

Topless women are a common sight on Spanish and Italian beaches,  Eastern European Men and Women are very relaxed about nudity so I doubt the girls being topless / nude is a big deal for any of them. 

Matti just has to take care not to stare at Brooke when Amalia is looking

AKA All men have to take care not to stare at 'x' when their partner is looking.

Brooke has always withdrew from situations that may result in sex with others, on more than one occasion she stopped Tessa going too far. Bates and click-bate with others are the winning formula for Brooke's payday bonus.

about brooke's games. maybe she will be in Paris? 🤭

Qualifiers GIF by Olympics

I like her. then what she does is their business. they are adults. it does not concern me. 😏

Marty Shes Beautiful GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy