B5 - General Topic 2024 #4 (July - September)

Mati seems to be doing most / all the packing, while Amalia lies on the bed in her robe.

This apartment went U/M for six hours this morning.  When it came back on-line, it appears the packing started.

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Sembra che Mati stia facendo la maggior parte/tutte le valigie, mentre Amalia è sdraiata sul letto in vestaglia.

Questo appartamento è andato in tilt per sei ore stamattina. Quando è tornato online, sembra che l'imballaggio sia iniziato.

Hanno iniziato ieri a fare le valigie

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Amalia and Mati leaving (?) Their friend Maghdela will be "alone" and have to socialize more and fit in more on the project on her own.

She doesn't have to worry? Hawk will be there. Goofballs on the prowl with all the girls now. because he's the lone man now.

Demian and Honny are probably cool with that? because I don't think they got alone with them that much anyway? I think the guys were okay with each other. But I don't think Honny, appreciate Amalia walking around nude. Oh and masturbating in the room, with the door open all the time. 😡

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1