B5 - General Topic 2024 #4 (July - September)

44 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it's a a chevrolet, and i shouldn't have to say anything else after that.  however, to keep you from saying it went over your head again, i will leave you with this statement.

the corvette was chevrolet's attempt of putting an affordable, sports car like vehicle into the market.  wise decision on their part and i might have bought one at one time because i do like go fast stuff but i couldn't get by how cheap their interiors were.  like the motor, but that's about it.

i'm just picking on you, it doesn't bother me or piss me off that you have one.  what i said earlier was an attempt at humor, something i'm not very good at apparently.

I have had many 60's and 70's muscle cars over the last 40 years.. This is my 3rd Corvette and it's nice having a car like this being in my 60's now. I am a mechanic and I have always been a gearhead.

51 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I have had many 60's and 70's muscle cars over the last 40 years.. This is my 3rd Corvette and it's nice having a car like this being in my 60's now. I am a mechanic and I have always been a gearhead.

1988 Pontiac Trans Am GTA, 2014 Ford Mustang GT. Are the 2 fast cars I ever owned... Now I own a 2022 Ford Escape. I had to, I have 2 little daughters now. Boy, do I miss that Mustang. I did ok for 24 yrs old? 🙂✌️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

yes sir, i've watched them on and off for a long time.  i've never been a subscriber for more than 3 months at any given time.  normally i would only sub for a month at a time and hardly ever subbed month after month.  you are right though, I USED to watch them but not anymore.  I finally woke up to their shit almost 4 months ago now and i'm much happier for it.

And yet you spend your time here, speaking about them. Dude, it's time to turn the page. You did the hardest and stopped watching. Tether the last line, leave this forum. You will be even much more happier !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Turm said:

I find it funny calling mati a midget when  he taller then then his friend and maghdela. Next to Amalia he does looks like like a midget.

He is tall enough to stand by the kitchen table and see what is on it ....

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Lasse said:

He is tall enough to stand by the kitchen table and see what is on it ....

😆😆😆😆😆Funniest thing you have ever said, my sides hurt from laughing so much!

8 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

it's a a chevrolet, and i shouldn't have to say anything else after that.  however, to keep you from saying it went over your head again, i will leave you with this statement.

the corvette was chevrolet's attempt of putting an affordable, sports car like vehicle into the market.  wise decision on their part and i might have bought one at one time because i do like go fast stuff but i couldn't get by how cheap their interiors were.  like the motor, but that's about it.

i'm just picking on you, it doesn't bother me or piss me off that you have one.  what i said earlier was an attempt at humor, something i'm not very good at apparently.

On that statement I'm going to say your a Ford Guy, knowing a little about you I'm guessing F150 :smile:

Edited by HotWivesRock

9 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Hmm, '69 HT GTS 327, ' 72 LJ Torana XU1, '74 Monaro LS 308, '76 SS Hatchback 308, '78 HZ GTS Monaro 308, & throw in a 1970 Mini Cooper Mk2 & a '74 Rawlings Bulanti, now a BMW X5

9 hours ago, corvette08 said:

you are definitely a gear head and being a mechanic with that sort of hobby must really help!  i never went spastic with muscle cars (i am not saying you are spastic) but i always enjoyed driving the shit out of them when i got the chance.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, itohkata said:

And yet you spend your time here, speaking about them. Dude, it's time to turn the page. You did the hardest and stopped watching. Tether the last line, leave this forum. You will be even much more happier !

dude, if people on this forum would mind their own business, this forum would be in a better light!  i like this forum and it doesn't matter whether i'm a subber or not.  so, enjoy your day and only worry about why you are here!  why other people are here should not concern you!

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

On that statement I'm going to say your a Ford Guy, knowing a little about you I'm guessing F150 :smile:

i actually drive a Subaru Outback.  my work vehicle though, is a ford panel van.