Linda & Tibor (2024) #7

46 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

How To Get Fat & Stay Fat!

She must have tried 15 different exercises the past year on her quest to lose a few pounds. I think the longest she committed (about 5 weeks) was to the trampoline/rebounder.

She needs to take in 300 calories less per day, get her ass out of bed before 9:00 AM and go for a 30-45 minute brisk walk. It's old school, but it works. Substitute cookies/cakes/ice cream for various fruits and melons (pun intended).

I can offer her that advice, but can't do much about her laziness.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Gee, I wonder which picture is the Linda after vacation that had work done?

Capture_2024_07_31_15_59_09_646.jpg

She had lip filler put in last week, not on her vacay!

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

She had lip filler put in last week, not on her vacay!

I was being told from day one after her vacation she had her lips done. How many stories are there about it?

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

She must have tried 15 different exercises the past year on her quest to lose a few pounds. I think the longest she committed (about 5 weeks) was to the trampoline/rebounder.

She needs to take in 300 calories less per day, get her ass out of bed before 9:00 AM and go for a 30-45 minute brisk walk. It's old school, but it works. Substitute cookies/cakes/ice cream for various fruits and melons (pun intended).

I can offer her that advice, but can't do much about her laziness.

The thing is she goes to the gym regularly and isn't shifting anything...meanwhile Marilyn goes to the gym also and looks more like Hulk Hogan than she did when she first joined with Linda looking more like The Big Show these days!

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I was being told from day one after her vacation she had her lips done. How many stories are there about it?

I only saw her lips expand last week and it was even mentioned by another member so it was only noticed last week because presumably that it when it happened.

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

I only saw her lips expand last week and it was even mentioned by another member so it was only noticed last week because presumably that it when it happened.

June 30. The day after they returned from vacation. Linda & Tibor 6 page four:

Capture_2024_07_31_17_46_53_330.jpg

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

June 30. The day after they returned from vacation. Linda & Tibor 6 page four:

Capture_2024_07_31_17_46_53_330.jpg

Different appointment then and perhaps had another since. 

• Like 1