FUCK tbg150 stop banning people people you don't personally like

oracle69

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oracle69 certainly can out-rant me.

Still, I have no idea what's going on with this thread. It's not completely comprehensible. It's not normal. But maybe on meth it is... :o

I remember when I was a young newbie on CC just minding my own business,when all of a sudden out of no where I started to get attacked by all these characters on CC,I tried to ignore them at first,but that didn't help they stalked,trolled and spammed the hell outta me with their nasty ass comments,and when I complained to tbg150 and the Admin they completely ignored my request to even warn/ban these guys who were harassing me and others,I only do that because these guys hide behind a computer and talk trash,if this was in real life, or on the streets or wherever I would have handled them myself,but I went by the rules of this site that said no abusive language or harassment of other members, but then to my surprise I was ignored and got banned instead,Everyone must really be either blind or not care about what people like Snaky and Kooloos do on here I guess,Nobody else is allowed to say anything bad except them huh? Lol it's funny to me too that when my name was movado 2.0 and I got banned they said, "you think we wouldn't find you,you think you could come back on here without us finding out" OMG hey guys if I was trying to hide who I was, do you think I would call myself movado 2.0 come on. As a wise man said I'm a few fries short of a happy meal but come on please give me a little more credit than that..good think I don't eat junk food.Admin check out these guys that I keep on mentioning if you don't believe me about how wrong and one sided you guys were when you banned me and let Snaky stay when we both did the same things,look at his old posts and you will see who the real asshole has always been.I also see SNAKY is scared to even touch me because he knows his ass got banned the last time he answered me haha he's scared lmfao!!And that's my opinion because stone cold said so. :o

This post brings nothing. Its content is as useless as unpleasant for everyone. Personally, I would delete if I could do it and should make a fresh start...  ;)

Sooo why are you on here then ChoDevant? I will never understand why you guys always complain about a useless thread but yet you still check in every two seconds to see what I'm gonna say next lol,I guess I should just say.. thank you?

This post brings nothing. Its content is as useless as unpleasant for everyone. Personally, I would delete if I could do it and should make a fresh start...  ;)

Sooo why are you on here then ChoDevant? I will never understand why you guys always complain about a useless thread but yet you still check in every two seconds to see what I'm gonna say next lol,I guess I should just say.. thank you?

i'm sorry...  why has this person not been banned?

Because I am more interesting to watch than you are,plus banning me would be irrelevant at this point because I could always come back and say anything I want if even for one day, and then be gone back to watching all you guys from the sidelines. I'm sorry hampelo :'(

Because I am more interesting to watch than you are,plus banning me would be irrelevant at this point because I could always come back and say anything I want if even for one day, and then be gone back to watching all you guys from the sidelines. I'm sorry hampelo :'(

I certainly get why you are sorry..... you should be.  BTW, being one of the idiots who ends every sentence with lol it is not very surprising that you THINK you are entertaining.  Keep in mind, thinking is DEFINITELY not your strong suit. 

God damn, what an insisting little cunt!!  ::)

I wonder how he gets back in. Does he refresh his PC every time to gain a new ip address. Anyway, being an unpaid member he can't view any pics or videos and we all know he doesn't post any. So he gets his rocks off by talking shit to everyone and then watching the "effects".

The best thing for us all to do, would be to just disregard any comments he makes!

It seems to me that if you dont like a post it would be better to just ignore it. By reacting to a post you are certainly going to get a response, which in turn gets another response.. and so on.

By ignoring it you dont get a response... makes life much easier